Server Transfer Tokens? When?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chiss, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Chiss

For the first 18 months for PS2's life, i was working in Europe. I got several characters highly leveled up and was having a good time.

Then i moved back home to Australia. Unfortunately "Server Transfer Tokens" were not finished yet. So i had to restart the game - which was an extremely unpleasant experience. The only reason i didn't unsubscribe and quit is because i had a lot of Australian friends who kept urging me to play.

Now, years later - i need to move to America to work for an extended period. Server Transfer Tokens are still not released, and i am faced with having to start my characters all over again. This is simply something i'm not willing to do - and unless i can get a transfer, i am left with no choice but to cancel my subscription and stop playing.

I contacted support and was told that server transfers are not allowed, and they have no idea if they ever will be.

Has anyone ever had success in getting transferred? If so, how did you go about doing it?