Server Maintenance for Game Update October 2nd

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Oct 1, 2014.

1. dezusa

10/8 Patch, wheres my Bug/Performance fixes? :confused:
    • Up x 1
  2. GiorgyGR

Guys..just stop playing this game until there is a patch that seems to *help with your problems.
    Stop playing-stop buying
    This is the ultimate way to rush the solution of your problems.
    • Up x 2
  3. VanuFTW909

4. Hadronn

I have exactly the same problem, and it was fine before Valkyrie patch as you said, too.
  5. Orakel

Easy functions ingame dont even work .... and those hotfixes for last patch dont fix anything ....great performance from such a "big" company :(
  6. Tim

Well, considering my job has taken me away from civilization for a few months, fortunately with enough internet to log in for daily cert points while I am away but not enough to play... what's that you say? No more daily certs? Verily I shall take your advice.
  7. uberdude119

Yup I'm uninstalling the game at the moment. Fine indication of the kind of Product SoE has to offer.. I certainly won't try any other SoE games. This is beyond. "My computer hardware is too outdated" Crap. The only real consolation is that I didn't spend any money on it. The shame is that before this STUPID GAME BREAKING PATCH I was planning on subbing because I liked the concept of the game and the pure open warfare.

I was going to sub despite knowing there are blatant hacks and exploit abuse. Why? BECAUSE AT LEAST THE GAME STILL FUNCTIONED IN A MANNER THAT WAS FUN.

*end rant*
    • Up x 1
  8. gehzilla

Same here 64bit and after the last Patch the 32bit Client crash all time long. Btw how many people have this issue? There are a plenty of Threats and no answer from PS2 Team or i dont see it?
    • Up x 1
  9. Who Garou

I have seen no evidence to that being the case.
    If it was, there would have been some fixes released over the weekend, there weren't.
    The lack of any fixes to the situation over the weekend is more evidence of nothing going on. There is no evidence pointing toward them actually working to resolve the issues during the weekend.
  10. Who Garou

Maybe they posted an answer on one of the 3rd party sites like Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Oddly enough, I had a reply from SOE customer service today that included this :::

"I wanted you to know that I have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate game team. Unfortunately, I cannot say whether or not this will be changed in the future, but I wanted to thank you for providing feedback on this. The best place to get in touch with the developers is on the official forums regarding your feedback and suggestions for patch release dates and the development of the game."

One hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing, apparently.
    • Up x 1
  11. pascalli

This is my number 1 complaint about SOE, the big news is always posted on reddit or facebook or someones Twitter. The forums is the last to hear about it. One would think it would be the opposite. Every post from players about the developers progress or possible fixes on the hitching issue was posted on the forums as a link that went out to reddit or elsewhere.

If you look for answers about issues with the latest patch on the official PS2 forum your getting second hand news basically. o_O
  12. Forknife

Great, headshot hitbox is fixed... Now i can get properly shot in the head whilst lagging to death unable to move whenever an enemy is near... Fix the CPU load pls! i get 75fps in a quiet area and it just hits the floor when other people show up. Also give me an option to disable the showing of enemy/friendly camo's, since they have to be rendered and aparently this game only runs on CPU to do so. Also give an option to disable sounds, instead of sliding the volume to 0, which would mean my client wouldn't have to calculate sound****, which it would do with just the volume turned down.

The game is great, looks great, but plays like a slideshow when it actually becomes a multiplayer game
  13. Kirppu1

Since it always helps a game to get fixed when you cut the money, and oh yeah, rushing alway helps, just look at the latest patch.
    How come i didn't get that idea
  14. Gabriella

just logged in after a couple of days just to see if anything is fixed...
    The hitching is worse than ever.The game is freezing every 2 seconds(3-4 seconds freezes) even when i am at the menu/map.

I just want an official statement from the developers if they intent to fix this problem at some point.
    We are closing in two unplayable weeks.
    Enough is enough.
    Someone from PS2 must come forward and speak.
    • Up x 1
  15. xentrix

Same problem with you guys :( and those hotfixes does not fixing anything it looks like a presentation or slide show

[IMG]
  16. Springjack

I haven't posted in forums in quite a while, but I keep up with it! I feel I am a victim of this hitching, this happens predominately when I move and see another person fire (90% of the time), or am in those 96+ fights on each side (all the way down to some 24+ fights).

I've been trying to get my budget build up to speed for the last year. Only now did I update my bios, and that made worlds of difference in PS2 (wish I did that earlier ha).

I have been a little disappointed with the frequency of updates, but that is only because I play nearly every day. My greatest hope is that I may continue playing on my budget build, it meets the minimum system requirements (sort of LOL!) and I play on low anyway.
  17. 1nco

Sucks to be you guys I have an I5 16 gigs of ram and a 7970 no issues :)
  18. 1nco

19. Brasil

This is one of the worst patch. I stopped playing until it is fixed every bug that this patch brought.
  20. MasterDk78

I never heard about a game before that has gotten this much rant!! well if we look away from what bioware did to mass effect 3 ending...

To be fair, bioware did make an official statement to all the unhappy people.
    SOE needs to fix this asap, this is not a joking matter!!

I hear from my outfit chat " I shot this guy 3 times in the head "
    and " !#%&!!!! cant play this game like this!!!! " (hitching freezing, hitdetection, ejection from vechiles just to name some few)

I personally shot an engineer from behind with my heavy assult, he turned around while i still was blasting him, turned on my "IWIN" shield, and was still blasting him. he killed me, and out of 100 rounds i had like 10-20 rounds left.

People are getting frustrating, angry, sad, hopeless.
    I dont know how you guys from SOE can make it so bad, never did exp this kind of bugs in any other mmo, but its not good nor healthy for you. I would recommend start listning to you costumers and start fixing stuff before relasing new stuff.
    And why is hossing still a work in progress? the map has been out for ages.

Kind regards
    Master
    • Up x 1