Server Maintenance for Game Update June 19th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Pacster

Yes, and as I said: My opinion is that you got that experience and opinion exclusively. Congrats.
  2. Chaosbomber

WHOOOOOO!!

I am too happy about this! Finally my Hornets and duster are getting the buff they've needed for so long!!!
    looks like the Dalton is getting a heavy nerf though...would it be possible to ask for my SC back for this weapon?
  3. WarmasterRaptor

What do you mean by that? If you mean that's it's because he's alone to think like that I suggest you consider that I gave him a thumbs up for speaking about fair play.

Stop being sour about a "lost advantage" (which was never supposed to be one to start with) and lashing on someone that might support a buff for you in the future.
  4. FinneganKaspar

I'm sorry, where are my manners: Thank you for honoring my opinion in this way.
    And of course I humbly accept your congratulations.
    But there are many more people out there having unique and beautiful opinions of their own which go unnoticed far too often.
    It takes more people like you to adequately recognize their potential.
    I think I can speak for all of us neglected souls whose radical and unusual opinions fall on def ears when I say: Thank you, kind sir, keep bringing rays of hope into the lives that need it, and god bless.
    • Up x 1
  5. WarmasterRaptor

Nope, as per written in the EUA.
  6. Chaosbomber

It's all good, I'm still one crazy happy Guy :D
    • Up x 1
  7. WarmasterRaptor

You better be!! Because otherwise you wouldn't receive this awesomely tasty cookie ! :eek:
  8. Bowl

Repeating events? Charity events, even? This is low, even for you, SoE. Way to drain any of the previous excitement.
  9. Silver Fox

o_O

Are you talking about the Travis Manion thing?

Edit: You have to be. Care to explain why continuing to contribute to a good and honest charitable organization is low? Think about this real hard...
  10. Silkensmooth

I really don't understand the people who want continent locking. Forcing people to play somewhere because YOU dont like Indar is asinine.

If i log in and im forced to play on headeach inducing Esamir, or sleep inducing Amerish, or swampy Hossin, im probably going to just log out.

If it keeps up that i cant play where i want when i want i will probly find something else to do.

There is a reason most of the people play on Indar and that is because they like it the best.

Forcing people to play on continents that they do not like sounds like a sure-fire way to lose customers to me.

Think about Warhammer. They had zone locking. After a while every day you would log in to an endless city seige. Every day forced to play where THEY wanted you to play instead of where YOU wanted to play.

Guess where that game is.
    • Up x 1
  11. Silver Fox

Turnabout is fair play though. Right now (keep in mind my experience is on Connery) the only good non-alert fights are on Indar, and sometimes people don't even leave during an alert. So while technically you aren't forced to be on Indar, if that's where the only fights are, that's where you have to be to actually play the game. And it gets old after a while.
  12. Koroz

well I don't really play much anymore, and I guess I will play less now.

ESF, and the rocket pods did not need a nerf. Shotguns didn't need a buff. I dunno, every patch they seem to want to gut the air units. Rocket pods were not overpowered by ANY stretch of the imagination and the fact you are nerfing them so people will spend money on the other options makes it obvious that balance isn't really what you are after... I don't want to comment on the tank changes or lib changes since I spend 99% of my time in an ESF or as a Medic. I already feel like ESF's are turning into a quick travel option unless you form a full wing to go out with. Those of us in smaller outfits who don't have 5 wingmen to help are screwed.
    • Up x 1
  13. Orgoner

Can't wait.
  14. Serhat Öktem

Hi PS2 Managers

From this last update I am not at all happy about it. The problem is, I've spent a lot of money for saving.
    This gun features offered for the subsequent reduction is not cool. I feel like an idiot now.
    If you are not a return for this update, I decided I want my money back, and certification scores.
    If you refund if it comes. Station Cash back data.This game is the game that people from every update is cooling. Also I can not see the target at an altitude of 800m, but they're seeing me at that height.
    Buddha a separate nonsense. Now no one wants to get on the plane. Because the planes are exploding now very easy.If it continues in this manner, will result in the loss of so many players.
    I've been playing this game for over 1.5 years and 6 months 12 months membership to strengthen bought. A lot of weapons bought with money. I believe there are a lot of people who think like me.

If you want to make things better
    Material airborne, vehicle stuck the roads, weapon damage equations, ground and air vehicles and weapons of the resistance power of the equity in return. You do good things, instead of the game is getting worse every update. Do you think you're doing something good track. but have put the game into something worse.

I apologize for not knowing english very well. I would rate this opinion and we'll happier.
    • Up x 5
  15. Gursuay

Yes also I want my money back! when ı buy dalton with money ,its damage was too much and ı take it. ı dont want dalton now!!!! Also ı spent too much certs to dalton in 3 faction. I want it (money and certs) all back because I wont use dalton.!!!!!!!!!
    Plz, fix your all your BUGS before updating game!!! its too silly to make a upgrade before fixing wrongs!!!!!!!!
    • Up x 2
  16. Gursuay

SOE WANT TO REMOVE AIRPLANES FROM GAME!!!!
  17. Who Garou

The question about the Medical device is a very good one.
    I see no point in it other than add frustration to Medic class.

I don't want to jinx any of the other classes, but this is like making the Medic repair tool left click for turrets and right click for vehicle/equipment panels.

Are weapons to be changed to left click to fire at infantry and right click to fire at vehicles?

It should be obvious to see where I'm coming from on this.

What was the problem with the way it was working that allowed to the Medic tool to function dependent upon it's target?
    Seriously, what was the problem with that?

it isn't like you can heal and rez at the same time with the Medic tool. it only focuses on one target at a time.

A very odd and unnecessary change. Very ill-conceived.
    It's not cool. Its just a pain. Players playing Medics that don't read the release notes will have no idea why the can't rez players by using the Medic tool the same way that they always have.

Epimetheus wins out again.
  18. Librux

Really SOE u ****** up medic class for me its annoiying the way its set up now PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW or next update god
  19. 1dahoan

RIP Liberator, Learn how to balance play without completely nerfing things. Turn down the infantry damage and our armor a LITTLE BIT, not reduce it by half, and then see how things play. FU Sony for taking our money and then ruining the game on a monthly basis.
    • Up x 1
  20. Nemetis

Liberators super Nerfed... and NC Shotguns (who were already appealing, more improvements)..
    I'm sure developers like more NC ..