server keeps losing connection

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sumguy420, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Sumguy420

After the update yesterday i now can play for 10-20 mins then suddenly the server connection spikes to 4k and dc's me. Sometimes when i boot up the game it also now randomly gives me G99 Error.
    Dunno what you guys did but it broke something. :(
    • Up x 2
  2. TrojonKing 1st

I can confirm this. tried eight times to log on with no luck.
    • Up x 1
  3. Sumguy420

Now its been 20 mins since i posted this, and after having tried validating my install which found 17 issues i have tried booting up the game 10 times, and now it loads only 30% of the bar on the first loading screen before the character select screen and it just sits there not progressing.
  4. TrojonKing 1st

A Few players keep getting disconnected. this time 2 min left on timer for the alert. :(
    • Up x 1
  5. Sumguy420

oh there wasnt an update. that update was for ps4. wth is causing the current issue.
  6. TrojonKing 1st

I had a update for PC yesterday.
    Not 100% sure but I did hear that it's caused by a dos attack by some player/s that did not like the way PS2 got rid of player's because of there name! I think PS2 should have given them the option to change it for free rather then deleting them.
    • Up x 1
  7. synkrotron

I am having trouble getting to the character selection screen too... G99 error... PC

This started yesterday for me.
    • Up x 2