Server Issues - January 17th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Jan 17, 2014.

1. layton

What is this patch even for i thought the game was doing pretty good at its current state good frame rate and good graphics
  2. GalXEEEEE

Okay everyone with issues trying to log in, and you crash to desktop. How i got it to work was by logging into a different character on another server, and then logging out to the character screen. After that log into Connery. It worked for me!!!!
  3. layton

i wish they would bring down the price of credit points for some wepons
  4. JexInfinite

You must be new. Planteside 2 is an online game, therefore containing many bugs and glitches. These patches are to fix those bugs and glitches, many of which are to do with the servers.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: SOE's Planetside 2 servers are rubbish.
  5. DarkRider0

They only speak in metaphor :)
  6. JexInfinite

Not happening, with exceptions. It's double XP weekend, which means double certs. You can now get things twice as fast this weekend.
  7. Shadowblight

Sadly not working here.

My question is what happens to my passive certs that I've not been able to get for 2 days running... at max Auraxium level of membership that's no small cookies...
  8. JexInfinite

SOE logic: Double xp
  9. GrayDog

Sony lets get it together.. I'm crashing back to my desktop.
  10. JexInfinite

That's a hardware problem.
    (It's a joke.)
  11. Theghostwad

Kinda, it works for the first connery account - then crashes the desk top if you try to log in to the 2nd one...

Seriously SOE what does is 2x if nothing works for 2 days...

How about you extend my premium time out...
  12. Gbeck

The crashing is because the server is full for your faction..... Normally it will send you to VR if the continents are full. If VR is full as well, you crash to desktop. Stop blaming the devs for something they have 0 control over.
  13. stevodog

It's nice how we were told that the Connery server issues would be fixed in less than 12 hours and it's been nearly 48 and i'm still waiting to buy the new ESF weapons.
  14. dekergoman

ok so now that connery is back up i still cant play. i can log in the game opens but when i try to enter the with a character it goes to a white screen and then the game just completely closes, is there somthing i can do to fix this? is anyone else having this issue?

Edit: i now see after reading im not the only one with this problem and i see a few solutions so ill try them out :p
  15. CsuperV

Still having the same issues of not being able to log in after selecting a character - crashing to desktop ....
  16. dekergoman

same here :/ its gotta be the server because i can log into other servers with no problem :/
  17. Zero M0nster

Same problem here crash on login to connery
  18. cawsking555

take connery back down
  19. NCwolf84

also Connery
  20. DragonsFire85

well i just got on to have a 42kb download now i get to my character select screen and select my faction and i get a white screen and booted back to my desktop...doesnt matter which faction i try to play but connery is still screwed for log ins i got to play for about an hour thats about it
    • Up x 1