Server Issues - January 17th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Jan 17, 2014.

1. salembeats

SOE, do you have people actively working on this, or should I stop checking tonight?
  2. conundrum22

Me too...and a resource boost...
  3. Centurious

Thank you for working as hard as you have to get the issues fixed. I still say you guys are underpaid. Make your dam boss sit and do some work. Let us yell at them for once and see how fast they get their ^&*% together.
  4. RaubritterAK

I got fired from work on Wednesday I've been wanting to take my anger out on people here but servers going down has made me turn to drinking and punching kittens in the face... this is YOUR fault SOE! Why do you hate kittens!?
    • Up x 6
  5. LandoCalrissen

Rofl.....patch/ then double xp ..... same as last double xp ...no server to play it on... just put on a 3day boost, so I guess i wasted it and will waste the double xp ....GREAT
  6. Brandazzo

Yeah, I literally bought an %50 exp boost for the week. Will server down time count against my boost? I don't think thats fair
  7. Conscripter

I too bought a 3 day 50% boost. Can we get a word on this?
  8. the BLT

GOD dammit!!!!!!! disconnected from server....and it was just getting good :(
  9. Krokozor

Well, that's sad. In a middle of allert suddenly my enjoyment disappeared by disconnect.
  10. Daedalus67

Please stop patching weekly. It does not appear you are ready for such an aggressive schedule.
    • Up x 3
  11. Badkarmas

Thanks Obama....
    • Up x 2
  12. thesuspect24

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Triple Exp or RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. hakarthan

So I decided to come back to the game I made a character on Connery and bam a hour later down for "15 min" that turns into now 7 hours and I made another character on Mattherson and well just 10 min ago that server is down... it was nice playing with everyone and very fun but the inconsistent servers and lack of knowing wtf is really going on after it was suppose to be a fast maintenance has pushed me away maybe ill give it ANOTHER try in ANOTHER 6 months still the same damn issues....
  14. WiTcHd0kT0R

Weather they started on Tuesday or not, you do what you can to get it stable before the weekend and hold off until the following Monday. Coming for a company that is 24/7 and only allowed a max of 1 hr downtime which needs to be planned and approved in advanced, you learn not to mess with they systems prior to the weekend/event and if there are issues you get it stable enough to handle said time and resume afterwards. I understand PS2 may not produce the volume of cash per day as mine does, but still no excuse. Perhaps they should look into VMWare/HyperV if they are not running it already. Snapshots do wonders.
  15. Sublimeqt

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Triple Exp or RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Cerekay

Is the double XP weekend a planned event or was it given to make up for the recent instabilities in the server? I thought it was the latter, which would mean that if the server is down your not losing anything, because if it was working properly it would never have existed. All the constant whining has me confused.
  17. onadinz

its ok, coz im so drunk.... o_O
  18. Pr0f3ssor55

Really funny it took me almost a hour to log in after few restart`s of the game. Now i to get playing good then blam server disconnect right after i killed a NC cloaker my luck :( oh, my fps run at 40 since use EVGA Precision X for my over clocked GTX 760 been a great card so far :) hope we get back on soon .
  19. BarkaThaGreat

server unavailable for Mattherson is what i'm getting so is it actually down as well? says it's up on forum front page.
  20. Vanu Rebirth

As I can not get into my server (Waterson) at all, I think you should have moved the double XP event back a weekend, until you have the server issues fixed and running in a stable state (or even "log in-able" state). I appreciate all the work you do, and I understand that these sever issues happen with new patches and such, I just think you should have the 2XP event when people are actually in a position to take advantage of it.