Server Downtime January 17th, 2014 at 12:15 AM PT (9:15 AM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frigydoubin

Ugg this sucks I started a new tune last night just get my fix and tonight i can not even log in GRRRRRRRRR
  2. DukesHarrison

Anyone else having trouble getting onto the Miller server? says online that the server is up and running but every time i load PS2 it says the server is unavailable been waiting over 24 hours to get my fix i need to shoot at something
  3. mattywhales732

Do they even grant certain servers extended double XP when they have to sit out a large chunk of the action or are we just getting shafted?
  4. Emeere

Weren't we told that this was 'scheduled' maintenance? And that this was going to be done 'quickly?

What's the hold up?
  5. dekergoman

ugh :/ thanks for letting me know. that really sucks
  6. OgreMarkX

As far as my work schedules allows, Connery has been down since the "upgraded" with the last patch. Hey no biggie. Double Exp weekend. For those not on Connery.

Where I work, if a server goes down for 5 minutes, it's a red alert. Can't be fun for the SOE server team, but players on Connery have been warning SOE about server issues for weeks.

Oh wait, they warn Sony.. ON THE OFFICIAL SONY FORUMS. My bad.
    • Up x 3
  7. Tron20

As far as I know the scheduled server maintenance was performed for the EU servers early morning on Jan 17th. So this is "unscheduled", interesting two US servers are also down. Miller, Connery and Jaeger are down

I was playing on Miller until 20 mins ago, when we all got disconnected, pop is finally showing 0% for all factions on Miller
  8. Jettamp95

Connery was up earlier :( idk why they took it back down
  9. Darkshadows120

This happens a lot :p
  10. The IOG

Keep on trying SOE, i know pestering with negative comments doesn't help the situation at all. :) we know that you all are doing your best to fix the servers.
  11. HealthcareReform

I wonder how long it will be till I can play.
    • Up x 1
  12. innersphere1

Please, dont tell me Miller is down again..if yes im going to uninstall this. Seems like im waiting to play this game forever
  13. WaffleExplosion

Ceres is down >___<
  14. bwsjuggalo

on connery before the server went down higby broadcasted they were sorry for the extended downtime and lets not make a habit out of it :) and that was just before shutdown and the nice people at soe allowed us to play the rest of the seeing green alert. server went down to turn of some debugging and it was stated it would have been shortly. soe also was trying to sound cool by saying "were bouncing connery players" in a separate broadcast. this is ********.
  15. Mechmaniac

Good... After 10 minutes stucked at 96% loading after server patch, I was in game (Ceres)... Suddenly my sunderer won't undeploy to move away, while I was "investigating" for this problem I was kicked out and now all the server are down again...
    Yesterday and today were the only days my GF was away, so I could play without that pain in the ***... Busted by SOE :-(
    • Up x 1
  16. chriss2534

people on connery ceries and materson better get a couple hundred certs for this ****
    • Up x 2
  17. vanbarbee

I'll give you this though SOE, I can't even ACCESS the DayZ forums to complain that their game is utterly unplayable at lowest graphics settings and over 3 seconds of action delay, despite a ping of 70. Planetside 2, when the servers are up and outside of lag spikes, functions just fine.
  18. WaffleExplosion

The funny thing, is that on Ceres I never even got the double EXP...
    Then it crashed and yeah, there goes my weekend :l
  19. Demon0fk0

Just cancelled my subscription before it renews for a year. I don't mind parting with $100 here or there for a good game, but a good game can be ruined by stability issues. Frequent crashes, server issues, ridiculous downtime after each and every patch which comes every week... I won't be spending a cent on this game until stability improves. I feel like I'm helping a company that prioritizes putting out shiny new content without thought of more pressing issues. Bug fixes are fine, but you have bigger problems than minor bugs. Like how this game crashes when it starts taking up too much RAM. I have 16GB of 1600MHz RAM, and I still get stupid crashes all the time. Couple that with the recent Connery frustration, and the last thing I wanna do is pay the company who's giving me this headache. Come on SOE, drink some coffee and figure this stuff out.
  20. salembeats

yeah i needed to play you guys some more backstreet boys on my NC alt, so you'd be all amped up to fight against my TR main. :D

now i don't get to do any of that. :'(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.