Server Downtime for PU02 December 17, 2013 9:30 AM PT (6:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Tommyp2006

2500 station cash. Wish I hadn't been skimming the notes and actually noticed the numbers.
    • Up x 1
  2. gavinbrindstar

Good Job! I love these notes.
    • Up x 1
  3. WyrdHarper

Given that you've adjusted some of the AI weapons damage adjustments via resist types, will the explosive noseguns see any difference in their performance, or do their resistances stay the same?
  4. craig9670

Will there be cert refunds for points spent on the Harasser?
    • Up x 11
  5. Pikachu

The awesome velocity of my AA rockets has been nerfed. Shredder damage against infantry has been nerfed.

Like dys if u cri evertime. ;_;
    • Up x 3
  6. PresidentFreeman

GD-7F buff makes me happy, cannot wait to get into the game tonight.

BF4 has put this game's dev support into perspective, keep up the great work SOE.
    • Up x 4
  7. SternLX

Only thing in this patch that makes me happy.
    • All Zealot Overdrive Engine certs have been refunded

Because the numbers they gave above for ZOE simply are not true. Not after the 2-3 hour play test I did with the current patch on PTS and some simple Time to Distance tests.
    • Up x 1
  8. Eette

I really hope they refund the certs for the Harasser and its guns.
    • Up x 6
  9. Ranik

And every single cert put into a prowler.
    • Up x 9
  10. Klypto

Harasser seems to be overnerfed.
    • Up x 9
  11. Stew360

GOOD i hope you will enjoy a maxs more in lines with the TR one , the NC maxs will still remain the overly situational anoyance maxs
  12. Erendil

OMGOMGOMG
  13. Gheeta

Overall i'm happy with these changes now that they removed the random recoil that was on the test server for a while. I'm a bit worried about the lock on changes tho, i feel like they are getting buffed which isn't good.

Missing from the notes -> ESF tracers have been fixed on low graphics quality
  14. FPSHazard

I feel sorry for you having to type all this Luperza lol! And you really counted all of Higby's hairs?
    • 'Counted the number of hairs on Higby's head. The total was 599,687,0498.'
    • Up x 1
  15. avaddonra

it still looks like the vs are super over powered. I play on mattherson and i feel like there's no chance of winning against the VS.
  16. Endlos

So, pretty much all vehicles are getting directly or indirectly nerfed.

Guess I can uninstall this game... again.
    • Up x 7
  17. ps24free

Wow, it seems Vanu got hit the hardest out of all 3 factions in this patch, ranging from ZOE, harassers to shotgun bullet drops and many others. I may expect pop drop in Connery soon, NC rises I guess? But it's just my opinion.
    • Up x 1
  18. Ash87

All of the changes to vehicle weapons were to bring the weapons back down to the point they were at prior to the changes to Nanoweave that made nanoweave a 25% boost to infantry health. Now that, that is gone, the vehicle weapons need to be lowered back to a more reasonable point... that is why a lot of things are getting reduced to 1,000, because you don't need the weapons to hit 1,250 to be a OHK anymore.
    • Up x 5
  19. Kvichak

Looks like NS-11C does NOT receive .75 ADS penalty? Plz plz plz...
  20. CrashB111

Unless this patch note is a major typo, I don't think I'll ever be using a Vulcan again.

Time to rock that Basilisk.

• Up x 6