Server Downtime for Patch January 30, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Shizzlebitz

Hmmmm.. Not too sure if I'm liking the idea that a Gal is now a spawn point either. Guess I'll find out in 3-12 hrs when the patch is complete.
  2. Nerkun

Have you ever considered that the ALERT timer is automated and that the application which handles the alert doesn't get memos on what the devs are planning? I heard that alerts are triggered by low server population. Could be true, since there were almost none on the double exp events.
  3. Sean79

is SOE aware of the bug that makes your body visible when riding on a cloked flash? (enemies can see your body floating when your flash is cloaked) ive died to it many a time and its extreamly annoying. please fix
  4. Faction 4

Holy cow. Gate Shield Diffuser AMS Sundy.
  5. ezprey

!!Galaxy sundy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Nerkun

I don't get it. What is the Healing and Repair Ribbon bug? Seeing that you give it so much importance means it's something big. Could you fill me in please?
  7. BuffMcBicep

Sometimes I wonder if people know what the word "immersion" means.
  8. Nerkun

You mean that it will be the end of tank spawn room camping, because it's hard to hit moving targets with C4 from a 1000 meter alt., to which I reply with-good, it should end the tank spawnroom shelling, and I say that as someone who has spent 3000 certs in his Magrider in these last 4 days.
  9. Zok

MOAR of these kinds of patches!

It seems there are a lot of things that were done that really fit into the game.

More of these kinds of patches will win back previous subscriptions in my opinion. Especially when maps and more content drops, although, I have a sneaky suspicion that Hossin is battle ready, but with the 20 years of projected ps2 lifespan I can't see us getting a full 12 continents anytime soon.
  10. ZMdeTora

Are you kidding? I LOVE spawnroom pindowns, because they give me so many certs when I don't feel like maxcrashing out of there.
  11. Ghosty11

Fourth faction doesn't have alts, only future mains.
    • Up x 2
  12. McToast

Yey! Free spawn XP for eveybody!

[IMG]
  13. Ghosty11

FTFY
  14. Hypersot

Even if we didn't, there's always the wiki...
  15. SLiCKRiCK

I never thought no-deploy zones were worth implementing anyway. Hopefully they just get rid of them altogether...

Thumbs up for passive AMS cert! Now, if we could just get the proximity radar back to the utility slot... lol
    • Up x 1
  16. DEL1001

oww man im loving this update SOE Really love you for this
  17. RainbowDash9

i love this patch. ermergerd mangasm but really if youre considered about 1000m high gal-sunderers, just limit the spawn to one person at a time. instead of "everybody get the **** out NOW!"
    • Up x 1
  18. Elsewhere

On a non-related side note,
    What I find more confusing, is why people keep stating times in GMT between April and October when it is not used (certainly not by the UK Layman).

As far as SOE goes, I know I am +8 hours to any time they state, so the patch comes at 2pm for me and that's all I need to know.
  19. equinub

An easy solution is for Squad Spawners to start with 50% (TBD) Health Points.

That way requires MEDIC with TRIAGE (actual use!) inside the GALAXY / SUNDERER vehicle.

With the LOW HP / TRIAGE combination acting as effective SPAWN limiter.
  20. SidCom

hmm, can "non squad members" use this squad AMS also or is it for squad members deploy only? I ask, because if there is still a "no deploy zone" for other AMS sundys, then the "non squad AMS sundys" must be placed far away from the battle scene. so the non squad players must run a few 100 meter over the open field, where they most likely get killed before they enter the main battle area.