Server Downtime for Patch January 30, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Goretzu

Devs have stopped stuff right before patching and will again. :)
  2. mexface

so......are we suppose to be able to log in yet because Im still getting error code G99...
  3. Styrkr

Will this help my "Hit Register" lag issues? I can't even play because my hits don't connect and I get killed by the first shot on my end. (Yet my ping is a solid 32ms consistently)
  4. FBVanu

I would like it to be a bit more difficult than that,.. maybe even after a point has been taken, it can NOT be taken back for 10 minutes.. no matter how many players you have camping it.. you lost the base, live with it, for at least 10 minutes.

and in order to take a point, it should require at least 5 players in or near that base, or even on point, for the timer to even start..
    This way there would be no ghost capping.. or at least not that easy any more..

totally agree on the Lattice.. it makes no sense.. we should be able to take any adjoining territory.. any one of the three that are touching our hex.. not just the one that happens to have some straight line on a map.. Lattice reduces the tactics and "thinking" in the game.. it's boring..
  5. Stiebahh

I can play the game until the first frame of character selection... after which it freezes for a few seconds before it crashes back into the LaunchePad.

Fix it please? I've been a really good costumer and a very regular player up until the last patch :/ The sundy and galaxy squads pawning is sounding really interesting but unfortunately I'm not allowed to play along :(
  6. FBVanu

did you delete the files , validate etc.. ?? running Razer Game??
  7. FBVanu

It's the wrong rotation!!!

Connery, Esamir, they moved everybody back , in stead of forward..

Now the TR are back where they were before this rotation.. instead of moving them to the WG in the south..

What was the point of this????
  8. Scientiarum

Ah, no. Just for kills. But the driver also gets piloting ribbons which is a huge EXP bonus.
  9. Chewey

I have to say, I am eager to see how everyone adapts to the new squad deploy options. The galaxy spawn in particular should lead to some interesting scenarios.
  10. Mormomboy

Yes, but most of these comments were during/ moments after the patch.
  11. dirtYbird

I'll give it a go.
    How come you arent in my outfit? :D
  12. YuriSensen

I've done everything that can be done at my side to fix the error, and nothing has changed. Validating, reinstalling, etc. I'm even using the direct client and patcher, and it still doesn't change from G99.
  13. GlenAnderson

VOX or VO is slang for Voice-overs, namely the ones you hear in-game when a player uses a preset voice shoutout (default Z key).

An example would be when a TR soldier bellows "I need a medic!" or an NC rebel declares "The suits you should cut you a bonus check!"
  14. MaxDamage

It's still exactly the same.
    I was hoping there would be a change but it's strange to announce one and not actually release it. :p
  15. KOKORONOMO

Briggs server unavailable atm, but forum marquee says they're up.
  16. Goretzu

That's life, no one is going to stop the second the patch starts to download,
  17. wazz

patch isnt good why:
    - server lags

next patch needs:
    - server optimize
    - max players needs going down for fixing server lagg
    - teamkill off ( becouse there are many people who shots friendly down )
  18. HazeGaming

Honestly i have to say about this is that i wish there was a gaming law you cannot publish a game in tell its done :/ that would make more money to the game everything would be perfect then all these bugs and fixes you wouldn't have to do because the game would already be done #Money in the pockets
    • Up x 1
  19. supernet2

This is a epic patch but... it broke this game for me. I can barely play it, SSD HD struggles to load content PER death? Per login? Takes 20+ minutes now just to load the game? Seriously?! On a SSD HD?!

Spawning in game takes like 5 minutes apiece? Graphics barely load? I can barely play now unless on low graphics? SERIOUSLY!? WHY ISN"T THIS FIXED YET?!
  20. Chiristoferu101

Bravo, best patch in ages!