Server Downtime for Patch February 5, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Ryekir

If you purchased those, they should be available for you now, they made an additional slot to put those items. My spare tire is now a separate cosmetic that I can attach (this was added months ago)
  2. Villanuk

Yes that would be nice, not being killed by something you cannot see or hit?

I play engi and today took the P with the turret, thats why i know they are so wrong for this game.
    • Up x 1
  3. trit0Ch

AV turrets is the best purchase in the game! People should learn when to use it though. It is not for everyone.
  4. mersk

So you managed to kill a P(rowler?) with a turret, leading you to conclude that the turrets are "wrong for this game". I'm starting to think you're wrong for this game.
    • Up x 1
  5. FliegerPanzer

WILL you at LEAST allow EU/Asian and other Non-US citizens to participate in PLAYER studio? We are also players
  6. Degenatron

[IMG]

You ask a lot of questions Morty. I-I-It kinda makes you an uuurrruuunder-foot figure.
    • Up x 1
  7. Jeslis

I can't find any *new* galaxy cosmetics.. what was supposed to be added?
  8. Villanuk

The fact im TR and would not be looking to kill a prowler, gives me the conclusion, well i need not say any more, as you dont think. :p
  9. Azarga

It's not that simple, since they pay authors actual, real money, they have to fit PS system into non-US laws/taxing. That takes time.
    • Up x 1
  10. mrbelthezaar

To AV Turret haters :if you are planning on sitting in your tank behind a single rock or tree peaking out t farm infantry then you deserve to be shot from out of range(here is a hint try moving and flanking close the distance with skill, but if you only see forward and backward options on your tank sorry for you)

To tank haters : tanks are easy to kill you have many options like other tanks, infantry(heavy light assualt and engie all cappable of killing a tank), bombing runs and a combination of all the above will make it easy.

Base of the matter is COMBINED OPS practice it being a solo tank or engie or anything really might get you a few kills but wont do you very good in a game designed for team play.

by the way before i get to many people saying what an @ss all Classes and vehicles have perks and flaws learn to use the perks and safe gaurd against the flaws.
  11. hutjeflut

Good to see they fixed the fact i can barely log in for almost the entire week now.

Oh wait who am i kidding it still keeps telling me i need to create a 3rd account...

So much potential but a failing login system is killing this game before its second birthday.
    Sometimes you can get intop the game but not load the map and sometimes you cant even load the game.. Keep it going im sure people love to pay for spending 5 hours a day trying to log into a game...

And no its not my rig as i can log in once a day noissue then it keeps booting me to desktop the problem is at their side obviously.
  12. Ryekir

Looks like the new Galaxy cosmetics are bugged. Can't preview them at all.
  13. STATZ

Still no news on triple screen render range fix ?
  14. Friendlyfanatic

Give this man a medal!
  15. MichaelS

hmm, seems like someone forget the gal intake slot :D
  16. somefriggnidiot

Nothing about the Air Engagement Radar? Did that not break last patch?
    • Up x 2
  17. ncDieseL

On that basis, should infiltrators be nerfed?
  18. tutle64

well SOE, you may have made a patch but now i cant even join the game to admire it. in fact the game doesnt even launch for me without me having to redownload every singe thing again.
    P.S. this happened to me last patch too
  19. Foxirus

The distance is fine. The turret is a stationary target and only requires one shot from a tank to kill.
  20. Cromell

Awww, bummer. Well, tough luck I suppose. Thanks for replying. :)