Server Downtime for Patch February 5, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 4, 2014.

1. SniperElite999

• New Sunderer cosmetics available in the Depot
    Horay my spoiler is back and i don't need to pay for it! Thank you SOE!
    Sadly i can't use this cutomization on TR because i have buyed it on NC.
  2. Gleerok

Awesome!
    • Up x 1
  3. Fleischwolf

I don't see any new cosmetics for the Galaxy. I guess it was just a typo with the patch notes?
  4. Torok

Lol can't find them either, but they are there on the Test Server, guess we'll need an hotfix or something like that ^^
    Hah I'm happy as I'm out of SC anyway atm, you know what?
    I'll wait for the new 10% sale in the depot for members before getting them :)
    atleast now I have an excuse to not get SC already
  5. blueangleofdeath

The new cosmetics are under OTHER. They are new air intakes :)
  6. FoeYongHai

Camo on my and outfit member's Reaver and Galaxy is not showing. Anyone else has issue where the camo is not showing?
    • Up x 1
  7. Combat Jorts

Don't be dense. Are you new around here? SOE is notorious for blowing their downtime ETAs by hours and following up with a groveling double XP weekend.
    • Up x 1
  8. FoeYongHai

Following, a dev just said (Global Chat, Connery) that server are going down for a client update. Hope it will fix the issue. I couldn't click on any of the checkboxes in the depot either.
  9. Primarch81

I'm fine w/ that... :D Seriously tho gg PS2. The fact your constantly working on the game and making it better (unlike some *cough* BF4) makes it my shooter for the foreseeable future...and my mmo...and rts... luuuuuv uuuu
    • Up x 2
  10. Reavenant

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there goes my triple exp boost...:eek:
    • Up x 1
  11. Vanon

It is, it's full of **** and dragons, where VS are more then charge mechanics, NC more then shotguns and TR more then rapidfire high clip sizes. A universe where NC have medium range AI options, where VS have armored tank options and where TR has a lockdown ability that is actually useful. I live in a universe where the moddified enforcer is a proud purchase, not a mistake in open beta that never amounts to anything!
    • Up x 1
  12. BrianJ2

you are kidding me right? BF4 has constant patches fixing stuff(and breaking others though) they even delayed all upcoming DLC's because they want to stabilize the game first.
  13. DeadlyPeanutt

• Healing and Repairing Service Ribbons should now function again
    Yayyyyyy!!!!
    *happy dance*
  14. Villanuk

Agreed, if its the case. Where did you hear that?? SOE, any comment, ???
    • Up x 1
  15. DeadlyPeanutt

NOT... unless you buff the damage of the turrets and give them lock on ability. if turrets are within range of tanks when firing, it's suicide... easy one shot kills for tanks.
  16. DeadlyPeanutt

this would be VERY nice... i'm missing lots of certs because of this issue... happy to see it fixed tho
  17. mersk

Server back up after patch. Go online to see there's 15mins left of the alert that started 30secs before the patch. Get a global message saying the server is going down, no ETA.

Oh you SOE.
  18. Yaesu

Waterson was up. It went down again.
  19. AllSkillorNoThrill

Yes actually, IT DOES if your READ instead of SKIM it'll be in the VERY FIRST sentence. As it states and i quote "We are not performing our cert reimbursement for lost (((membership))) bonuses with this update and will definitely be doing it for next week’s update."
  20. FaLI3N

Yes please, more lockon spam. Oh and make it hit even harder than the AV mana does now. Sigh, you dirty dirty cheeser :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1