Server Downtime for Patch February 20, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Seededshadow

so by ur way of think when something is wrong go do something else? so in ww2 we should have just went home right? (big leap i know but helps demonstrate my point)
  2. Ezio91FF

Ah geez. And i almost got my tier 2 reward :mad:
  3. Shazam89

I agree with all the posts about SOE doing patches during non prime time hours....obviously they haven't taken this into affect yet. So yes the servers are down now and there really isn't any bittching that will bring them up quicker. I'm not trying to hate on other people about them being upset...just that their really isn't anything SOE can do at this exact moment. I've spent plenty of money on this game. I just understand to be patient and realize that they are doing what they can as quickly as they can. This allows for more excitement when something GREAT comes of it.

ALL of you must have been the kids to open Christmas presents the night before haha!!
  4. tdsalmost8

Would you rather the Sony Entertainment Network be like "hur hur hershteg yurlur" and put the patches on without testing, so you get a buggy mess? Because that is essentially what you are suggesting.
    • Up x 1
  5. Fisk Black

It's more a "we don't give a f* about other countries" thing
  6. Commander Tychus

Come on guys. Take a break. Sit back and enjoy a cold beer or somethin' and if that ain't workin' and you got some fustration. Go use that for some exercisin'.
  7. FBVanu

I don't even try to log in unless the forum shows all servers up.. yes, all of them. Patch days are a bit nerve wrecking.. but it will get fixed eventually. Don't sweat the character.. game is not up yet, so it means nothing. Just give it some time.
    Glad to see a new player. Hope you stick with it.
  8. TenebraLuxx

Not even american pal, good try :3
  9. GrandBoo

10. TenebraLuxx

Smells like Rage spirit :3
    • Up x 1
  11. Desspa

we want cahs
    • Up x 1
  12. wuffar

they already tested it, that's what QA is for, and the PTS which is like UAT.

you don't test code on production
    • Up x 1
  13. Seededshadow

14. Fisk Black

a cold beer actualy sounds gr8 - brb ^^
    • Up x 2
  15. Prehistoricman

This is an utterly dumb argument. I could never make a operating system like Windows and gain anything like its 90% market share. However, it is my right to report problems with both the update system and the system as a user of the system. This applies everywhere. The idea that you "can't say something's bad if you couldn't do any better" is wrong in every way.
    • Up x 2
  16. dp_nox

Meh WCS EU is almost done for today, wanted to take a walk around Amerish after it...

Are we in Double XP territory yet? :p
  17. Axxis

Well at least we all know that when they come back up there will be plenty of people to play with. Hopefully the whole goddamn world will log in and we'll have the best farm of our lives, lol.
    • Up x 1
  18. Shazam89

Sipping a Four Loko at the moment haha
  19. DarkOverLord

Wake up SOE! There are players whining.
  20. Thovargh

Doesn't that happen anyway?
    • Up x 1