Server Downtime for Hotfix November 25, 2013 4AM PDT (1PM CEST)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Nov 24, 2013.

1. imfabiohello

i just think this is good what ever they are doing so ;) NL
  2. imfabiohello

oke servers are back online i think
    :)
  3. imfabiohello

jep becouse evrywon try loging in men
  4. SGT-Bilko

Guys refer to my last post, servers might be connectable but the maint is still listed as active
  5. imfabiohello

oke im back online lets play bitschess:)
  6. ironeddie

Waiting @ 96% to load into the character select screen. Don't normally get stuck here. Usually just have a wait on the load into the game world itself.
  7. SgtHorribad

Mine is stuck also. Leads me to believe you guys need to stop trying to log in so I can play my game.
  8. SGT-Bilko

Yet again, the forum still lists maint as active...
  9. FieldMarshall

Sounds reasonable
    • Up x 2
  10. Alizona

same here, stuck at 96% forever. good to know we're all having same issue
  11. thenewbie

I'm able to get to the character select screen, and I click play.

Logging in...

Logging in...

Logging in...

Srsly wtf.
  12. CNR4806

The last two hotfixes I got stuck at 96% as well, but was able to get through it after a few forced termination and restarting.

This time I'm stuck with it. Good job breaking the game with a 4-hour hotfix that is supposed to do nothing.
  13. SGT-Bilko

Status: 11/25/2013 4:00 PST - The game is currently down for scheduled maintenance.
    PlanetSide 2 Forums

^^^see this? Main forum page, CALM DOWN!
    • Up x 1
  14. IndigoSplat

Sure, but that's labeled 0400 PST, so almost 5 hours ago, and the server status lights above are all green. If they're still down, just show red lights . . .
  15. SGT-Bilko

That means servers are up, it does not mean anything has ended.
  16. SGT-Bilko

For the fact book, we are lucky to even get an ETA, let alone for it to remain in any way accurate. Like I said a while back, if it is listed as 4 hours they are doing SOMETHING, and if it takes 4 hours, for the love of the game, give them time to get it back up.
  17. S7rudL

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. Bobaflay

its fun now. i ghostcapped the whole map because too less people.
  19. pavelman

:mad: you get sick. game does not work at all now.:mad:
  20. ComradeJoecool

if you get stuck at 96% or if it says "Logging in" for a long time. Just wait, be patient, go get a beer (or soda) let it run its course. You just have to wait. I am in game now.