Server Downtime for Hotfix November 25, 2013 4AM PDT (1PM CEST)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Driss

Go go SEO we love you all guys :)
  2. Farpoint

Eh, They Will Troll either way.. Dun feed em. Thanks for the great work SOE
    • Up x 1
  3. baderx

PS1 has a outdated gfx but the ways the soldiers go inside the veichles is COOOOL!!!! the door open, he go in or crawl in the roof door; really COOL!
  4. plsdontkillme1992

15 42 p.m and i cannot play why please
    all read the comments but not my comments need help why i cannot play
  5. mandrac

i paid something like 50$ on the alpha squad pack and 40$ on the aniversary pack now i want to be able to play is that too much to ask?
  6. MrMpunit

Hope so! :p
  7. Sarel

Either find your own solution or seek help in the support forums, not the general announcements.
  8. Farpoint

Never had an issue....
  9. Zreks

because first of all, you are an idiot.. second of all the 4 hours havent passed yet, it SHOULD be back at 5 P.M.
  10. majogl

WTF... I just managed to log in and none of my characters are there! Its forcing me to create a new one... If there has been some database mishap, im gonna kill somebody :mad:
  11. WyrdHarper

Servers
    Are
    Down.

Therefore your client has nothing to which it can connect.
    Don't get your knickers in a twist.
    • Up x 1
  12. SGT-Bilko

this happened to me last time I wasn't aware a hotfix was taking place, it happens, wait for it to finish, then try again
  13. HealthcareReform

mandrac

DrogHeadhunter said:
    “Now imagine how their team feel about your s***ty comments. And put yourself on their places. It's a Free-to-Play game, which is much better than most(if not "any") of the other shooters out there. And there are tons of people like you, giving them crap about every little thing. Grow up and start respecting people, who still making something that YOU are willing to spend time on, entertaining yourself.
    I'm sure you can understand them. Have some patience.”
    Yeah I have purchased over 60$ worth of game cards for boosts and items with station cash over the last two weeks as well as paying for a monthly account, as a PAYING customer I do reserve the right to ask questions, if this was a utility company such as power, water, cable or even internet I would be on the phone demanding retroactive payment reductions or refunds of some sort due to the interruption of my PAID FOR SERVICE.
    • Up x 1
  14. FoeYongHai

So, some come to the forums and know how the internet works, missed the comment on the main page "Status: 11/25/2013 4:00 PST - The game is currently down for scheduled maintenance." and post in a thread called "Server Downtime for Hotfix November 25, 2013 4AM PDT (1PM CEST)" asking why they cannot login/ their characters are gone. How did they manage to reach puberty with such f/ckin' peanut brains?

15. Farpoint

Your renting THEIR game man. Sorry. Your don't like your cable company, electric, what-have-you, policies. Switch. I pay as well, sometimes my electric goes out/cable, etc. 4 hours is nothing in all those areas and won't credit you for it. Calm down.

PS. Try to get your cable and electric company to let you pay only IF you want to.
  16. ZedLeppelinXXL

Ya'll should go play on test server while the game is down. Kills time and you get 100k certs on new players lol
    • Up x 1
  17. plsdontkillme1992

to zreks

idiot how nice
    there is 4 a.m. to 1 p.m
    in Germany is the clock night of 4 to 1 clock in the afternoon
    means the server would be already for 3 hours
  18. iRepair

Teach me how, master! I desire to play on the test servers.
    • Up x 2
  19. ZedLeppelinXXL

LoL go download it and play that easy. The link is in the forums for test server.
    • Up x 1
  20. FoeYongHai

Source: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/public-test-server-is-active.114080/
    • Up x 3