Server Downtime for Hotfix December 20, 2013 6AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Dec 20, 2013.

1. VorpalBunny

hes got a point, i noticed some odd lagg also in the firing... very jittery, almost like when a dead vanu glitches across your screen and all things skip a beat, it seems like that, whatever your doing to bullet modifiers, check it twice
  2. ShatteredRules

I think it just deleted my character because everytime I log on it asks me to make a new person. But there are servers on please help.
    • Up x 1
  3. ThunderKiss

Same here
  4. Solo59486

Here we go again :rolleyes: The servers aren't up yet, they aren't done hot fixing, your character isn't deleted, relax and do something productive with your life.
    • Up x 2
  5. Aviator80

Servers are not up still... where do you see servers are on?
  6. Oraculum

Relax, your characters will appear once the servers unlock and the login server is operational.
  7. Bortasz

Hotfix shmotfix.
    Another Nerf to TR + Bugs fix. o_O
  8. NeoJaguer

2 hours???? for 176mb patch omg
  9. ShatteredRules

Ok thanks
  10. BigBooty

Your characters are still there. The servers are not online they are LOCKED. Meaning you can't access the characters, because they are on the servers, which are locked.
    40 million people have asked this question, why didn't you search for it?
  11. muoni

12. Danath

And those users were yelling "this is going to be nerfed" :p
  13. Aviator80

I think you should put sunglasses for Esamir because I suppose that to play long on that so bright place it is not healty for the eyesight...
  14. Flaming Slurm

Oh no? Two hours? How will we ever pass the time?

But seriously guys, if you can't find something to do for two hours aside from PS2, I pity you.
  15. SargentoAlegria

They should refund all Harasser certs we spent, even because i bought Vulcan 2 days before the nerf, and now Vulcan isn't that much effective.
  16. Hasteras

Well that was a quick response to some glaring issues, GJ SOE.
  17. Hasteras

I'm addicted...this game is like crack, and nothing else satisfies
    • Up x 2
  18. Baschrock

True Story! I spend about 3.500 - 4.000 cert points for Harasser. All points I skilled were nerved and are useless now (armor, turbo, hellbarde rocket launcher etc.). I can understand the nerve for Harraser, but please: Give me back the points to re-skill the Harasser :)
    • Up x 1
  19. Vanunator

You serious lad? They be opening gamer rehab centres in a couple of years I'd say :D
  20. Kaesarr

If they do that, they should do it for a lot of things.

Just know that in online games things change constantly.

And if it is for the balance I say that is a good thing.

I would buy only camos, helmets with SC from now on though. SC invested on striker were a bad investment