Server Downtime for Hotfix December 20, 2013 6AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Weynard

LOL who uses Pounders anyway? They're the worst MAX weapon anyway with that ridiculous bullet drop.
    • Up x 1
  2. Aoikazego

So the pounder heg got double nerfed? Reduced direct hit and blast damage now? Have decimator rockets been fixed so it doesn't take 8 rockets on side armor to destroy a tank? 4 or 5 rockets in the *** to destroy.
  3. Alarox

[IMG]

1.) Thank you for fixing those other bugs.
    2.) Please fix this one too.

That is all.
  4. Zok

GREAT! i was thinking about playing ps2 all night at work, i get off work, log in and i have 30 seconds to maintenence ...gee thanks... pbbt!

not even worth the hassle now... 2 hours for a hotfix wtf...

GIVE US HOSSIN FFS HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO BE!!!
    • Up x 1
  5. Idoubts

Oh CMON, Just when the pounders were getting good!
    Go ahead and Nerf all the weapons to make them pointless to use!
    • Up x 2
  6. Fireflower_Dancer

NOW UN-NERF THE C4 DAMAGE YOU GUYS ARE OTW BACK TO GETTING THIS GAME GOING AGAIN :eek:
    • Up x 2
  7. Zok

NO VACATION ALLOWED, we never got hossin and i am beginning to wonder about the roadmap and whether or not it should ever be considered viable resource for what is to come...
    • Up x 2
  8. Sprayer

Instead of nerfing all the weapons, why don't you just increase the HP of everything, less values to change :D
  9. Idoubts

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.
    #VG saves.
  10. ZKJCSmoke

Why are they nerfing the pounder? it finally became somewhat usefull
    • Up x 2
  11. Live4Gunz

Can the TR not get everything of use nerfed. The Vulcan was well balanced as it was. It made up for the damage with its already low range accuracy and slow projectile speed. If it does not get unnurfed refund people their certs for what in now a useless pile of scrap. To that the marauder was good to just keep it an anti infantry weapon like its always been. Finally NC tanks have an overshield they dont need any more advantages than that.
    • Up x 2
  12. Gundem

Except they got huge buffs last patch, and are better then Comets and Falcons combined. Less drop, more velocity, higher dps, bigger magazines. Everything you can expect in a TR weapon.
  13. Xale

The pounders in this patch killed softies in 3 splash hits. They were far better against infantry than Fractures or Comet ZOEs ever were.

Thankfully, the TR as usual are quite slow on the uptake and didn't realize this - just look at yourself. I got 110 kills in the space of around 35 minutes when I tried them out 2 days ago. I'd be hard pressed to get that done even with the pre-nerf ZOE. And I had no support whatsoever - or I'd probably be able to double that killcount.

Anyone thats played a FPS before isnt going to have problems handling the arc within 80m.
    • Up x 2
  14. Aoikazego

I present to you, the new TR Max

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  15. Bankrotas

Do the math, splash damage 190 times 4 times 2. You got 1520 splash damage (SPLASH) in a clip on AV weapon. And they reduce it only to 1000 damage, it's enough to kill non flak armor infantry with it still.
    • Up x 3
  16. PS2Freak

I sooo agree. Patch notes looks like massive work, but in the end nothing were done for keep further interest for "older" players. hossin and meta game NOW (pls, soe)
  17. CommandoKain

DANG THERE GOES MY BATTLE BUS, Sundy is now Just a spawn vechical agian....
  18. KenA

I have not been able to change seats in my vehicle, is this dead too?
  19. CommandoKain

I guess anything to Nerf The TR we have low server pop as it is on Mattherson.
  20. Aviator80

It is not posible you ALWAYS down the servers when in Europe is a good time to play! Sometime take out some time to US players too!!!!!!!! Be correct!!!!