Server Downtime for Hotfix December 20, 2013 6AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Elrohur

Time to start shutting down the servers and apply the hotfix !
    Don't screw my last evening before vacation :-(
    • Up x 1
  2. nallar

The change made in PU2 made it possible to kill MAXes in one mag (well, one mag per arm) with the pounder.
  3. vsae

OH MUH GOD.
    Basilisk SO OP! ZOE CANT EVEN STAND NEAR IT!. Come on guys, seriously, why did you change bassy so FAST. Did it broke the game? Could you please revert the harasser halberd back to its pre PU2 as well?
    M3 Pounder spash reduction? Are you serious? Is this most OP thing in the whole game? Really. People havent even tried that out fully.
    Sort you priorities out please. Changes have to be implemented neither in 6 months nor in 2 days.
    • Up x 1
  4. VonStalin

Just spent a lot of certs on Basilisk on my Vanguard aaaaand its no longer good :D
  5. Drisos

Anyone else getting crashes?
  6. Zazen

I admit, I put some certs into the basilisks after PU02. But, at the same time, I was telling people there's no way these don't get nerfed. It really did feel like the pre-nerf Vulcan. One on a MBT was obviously OP, two on a Sunderer was just ridiculous, very much like what dual wielding Vulcans would feel like. Anyone who didn't realize they had to be nerfed was practicing self-delusion.

They're still going to be very good after this nerf, just not Godly, to the point of not being fair/fun.
  7. Serafine

It is still pretty awesome. There is no other gun (except the Vulcan) that can easily take on infantry, aircraft and light armor (and heavy armor though it doesn't do much damage).
  8. pyradacor

So..are Deci's supposed to do 80% damage to non-ZOE MAXes?
  9. Shizzerk

The moment I thought the Pounders were going to be remotely useful for something they get nerfed lol...
    • Up x 1
  10. huller

wasn't this bad enough for the TR?
  11. LordMondando

Assuming the servers come up as planned some time today. Probably time for the team to get some sleep.

Also good bye sweet seriously OP basaliks. you were fun.

The spaming of Pounders though, lol, you done got phoniexed TR. No new 'perceived as OP' toy for you.
    • Up x 1
  12. d_carey Developer

Start time has been delayed by @90 mins; 7:30 am PST (4:30pm CET)
  13. LordMondando

So long as europe gets to play tonight, thats cool. Friday night is a big Ops night on Miller.
    • Up x 2
  14. PastalavistaBB

Not on EU Prime Time again for X's sake! (X= Whatever Deity you believe in. If X=0 take Bacon as default value.)
    • Up x 2
  15. RockISonner

By the dozen.
  16. Bonom Denej

What the f- ? When is prime time for you exactly ?
    4:30PM CET, even if the maintenance lasts two hours, it is still far from prime time.
  17. d_carey Developer

Good news, things worked out faster than expected and we'll be dropping servers shortly (15 min warning has been given on Live).
  18. Xoda1609

@ d_carey that's good :D cheers
  19. Sparks

TR M3 Pounder HEG adjustment. Reduced max blast damage from 190 to 125.

Really? :rolleyes:

Tomorrow 1 or 99SC Pounder deal then I guess!
    • Up x 2
  20. Vandali

I'm glad you were quick with the pounders, as i noticed the TR were quickly taking advantage against infantry with them. :D
    • Up x 1