Server Downtime for Hotfix December 20, 2013 6AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Dec 20, 2013.

1. bubbacon

I would also like to see SOE's reasoning behind this. That weapon was so bad that other TR players would laugh you off the battle field if you ran with one. After the patch it worked really well and now its back in the gutter. Srly, what is your problem with this weapon? You are the same Dev team that allowed a massively OP unit in the ZOE MAX to stay on line and untouched for months allowing VS players to obliterate OP Forces even when all the data slapped you in the face for months showing you guys it was OP and yet, you allowed VS players to gain massive exp on toons with that creature.
  2. Weynard

It's not my point. They've been up for a while, yes. First of all, not all EU players play on EU servers. More importantly though, the last 6-7 patches have without exception hit either EU prime or shortly before. Their servers may have come up first this time, but the TZ still got hit again. It's just so infuriating to see SOE care so little that they don't even mention this problem exists. I know, there's a lot of "SOE DOENST CARE LULZ" going on, but seriously, this is why we can't have nice things!

See above. Yes, they came up first, but it's one of many times and not really a counter argument to make in general.
  3. kadney

So even if the eu servers were up, I still can't play because the game won't start, getting stuck at good ol' 96% loading screen.. :/
  4. gregfox89

Are the EU servers actually up? I'm considering making a character just so I can buy the Decimator for 1SC.
  5. bruce bengtson

well i,m just waiting for waterson to come up so i can back to blowing/killing the tr and vs scum.
  6. Gary

In the first 6 months not once did i get a refund for unexpected downtime as a member... After returning to the game and almost resubscribing but seeing the awful attempt at multiple changes, followed by a terrible event with terrible downtime followed by a double XP event after a massive unstable patch with servers barely working i decided not to resubscribe...

They then grant certs to members.... Despite not fully refunding nanoweave certs or other certs that had abilities/weapons mechanics changed the moment ZOE gets changed certs refunded....

Way to much bias and not even outlined information on what is acceptable. will not be resubscribing again.
  7. Tykune

Says the NC Scum

[IMG]
  8. BronieSalute

"quick" T_T Connery is down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D============
  9. Diplocaulus

Earlier this year I opened a ticket and got credit for a 3-day Experience Boost when SLI was crippled. Today I've opened a ticket in the hopes of getting refund or extension on the 7-day Experience Boost I purchased on Monday. Hoping.
  10. SkyezWars

You guys GOT to be joking with ME, ONLY MEMBERS GET THE BONUS CURTS BUT NOT NON MEMBERS ARE YOU KIDING ME,
    Sorry for rage but its true its really dumb i have been supporting the game alot by buying SC and i get no bennifits WHY WHY WHY
  11. BigBooty

Read da sig you NC and your awful dance skills. Gonna get served.
  12. Amit2120

yet again soe....
    [IMG]
  13. BronieSalute

I hear ya...
  14. BigBooty

I also love how NONE of the US servers are up yet.. :\
  15. CleanUpGuyCZ

The Vulcan should have its old maximum damage, it's just for 10 m
  16. I Am Robot

and that the game freezes at 96%...
  17. The Wolf

Who said we haven't? I never stated a name.
  18. ncDieseL

Miller showing as up, but can't log in, are there still problems?
  19. Anubis1055

Given that everyone else knew they were going to nerf bassies and didn't dump a ton of certs into them...

Seriously, it was obvious they made a mistake and would fix it quickly. When battle gals were running around with drakes on them instead of the normal guns it gets kinda obvious.
  20. Diplocaulus

On Wednesday Connery kept showing up as being available, but whenever I tried to log in I was told the server was unavailable.

(Only thing worse than no information is bad information.)