Server Downtime for Hotfix December 17, 2013 1:30 PM PT (10:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrHappyHands

Agreed. The Sauron on a Harasser is just way to overpowered.
  2. ncDieseL

Sorry guys, looks like I joined and it crashed :D
  3. TheCuqui

Matherson has been nerfed
  4. MrHappyHands

I'm soo glad I didn't have a boost going!
  5. XxShadowSpawnxX

lol i thought the crash from the matterson server was just me or was it everybody??
  6. pizo1

SOE any info about ongoing problems pls?
    • Up x 2
  7. DaBadBoyz

SOE Update the error please so we know when we can play!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  8. Thorstone

TBH, SOE have nerves of steel to take my money today for membership and have this extremely poor level of service for this long a period of time. Bad timing and execution. Why do I pay for this game again?
    • Up x 2
  9. XxShadowSpawnxX

ugh PS2 being pretty much down for 2 WHOLE days :( i have been wating to play since 6;00 am eastern time
  10. DaBadBoyz

Briggs (AU)

Ceres (EU)

Cobalt (EU)

Connery (US West)
    UP

Mattherson (US East)
    UP

Miller (EU)

Waterson (US East)
    UP

Woodman (EU)

Apparently these are up!
    • Up x 1
  11. Zok

Why cant you guys just revert the changes and let everyone play until you fix it on your end... or you could just use the play test server to test out your attempts.
    • Up x 2
  12. SideSt3p

As stated numerous times, US is down as well. Otherwise I'd be shooting things, not reading things.
  13. Sebby

Don't think there will be any significant update for another 30-60 minutes. AFAIK, Luperza will be working office hours and it's currently 08:26am over there. Also, she worked late last night through the downtime so there may not be a PR/community manager in till even later than 9am.
  14. Chad444

Nope, im on mattherson and its working fine. I had to make a new account though T_T
  15. XxShadowSpawnxX

lol i have to say we planetside fans are like funny cause soon as we play and give us what we want we all shut up :p soon as the servers go down no one has anything better to do than blow up the forums XD this includes me hahaha
  16. Primevi1

I just wanna hunt snowman... my precious snowman...
    • Up x 1
  17. aceoyame

Holy **** SOE why do you have a test server if you DONT ******* BRING THE SAME THING YOU HAD ON IT OVER TO THE OTHERS. THE PUBLIC SERVERS SHOULD NOT BE YOUR TEST SERVER

This has just gotten ridiculous, almost 2 days now AND it broke pretty much how I played and I dropped 45$ in SC to roll an NC character and renewed my membership and got a boost.... just to have it all get pissed away.

Oh did I mention that on a machine that was once rock solid in the game I now have crashes, graphical issues (serious ones I might add) AND there are some ******* obvious mistakes (like missing steps @ NC warpgate in indar)
    • Up x 3
  18. Arod

Because the test server is not flooded with Hundreds (maybe even 1000) of players as soon as it opens.

SOE will continue to have this problem if they have no support from the community to actively 'test' things on the PTS.
    We need people on the PTS which means incentive. In my book, 250 certs or something similar to take back to the live server per/week of testing say 1 hour per week would do the job.
    • Up x 1
  19. Gorbbz

Wait, sooooo if the ZOE was the ONLY thing preventing the Vanu from being dryhumped... how is it overpowered? the irony, the IRONY!
  20. Amit2120

downloading test server again..... looks like live servers are gonna take a while
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.