Server Downtime for Hotfix December 17, 2013 1:30 PM PT (10:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOBOX

compensation compensation compensation!!!!
    • Up x 1
  2. Gredd18

TBH, If anyone is going to suffer big time it's them from this. We can stop playing, nothing's gonna change much for us. For them? Yeah. Stuff might change. They're loosing players. First a patch that is pretty dumb in the communities eyes, and now server trouble?
  3. mcjager

i think that at least for the people who had some boost`s active while the servers were down, they should they should give us 1 or 2 days of the boost that we lost....
  4. Amit2120

us cant play either... servers are up but unavailable
  5. Renuse

Hey EU guys stop complaining. The servers arent really up for the US. We cant get on.
    • Up x 1
  6. DaBadBoyz

They should focus on EU servers first! We are all waiting for them to be UP! Not down!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  7. pizo1

For the love off god how you ppl dont get what is happening.Im gona tell you.
    Someone started to celebrate sooner and accidentally spilled his/hers booze all over servers heheheh.
  8. NewoIkken

Rabble Rabble Rabble! Connery is unavailable! Rabble Rabble!
  9. ncDieseL

I got on to Mattherson for all of 2 minutes before getting disconnected :/ It looks like it's still up, perhaps my ping was too high.
  10. ncDieseL

I got on to Mattherson, there were alot of other people on... I got disconnected, but that might have been my ping?
  11. Mark467

STOP LOCKING THE SERVERS THEY PLAY JUST FINE!
  12. Geekboy234

I would guess they are doing the best they can. They probably have the US servers up due to proximity to their office and allowing
    EU , AU and US to stress test like Connery last night
  13. Gredd18

Anyone know what the problem is? Besides, Shouldn't they have backup servers?
  14. Adam_L

Holidays are here so I dont mind waiting a little for them to fix it..

Please hurry though I wanna play.
    • Up x 1
  15. Shizzlebitz

Same thing happened to me on Mattherson. But it was enough time for me to see I had 10,000 certs from all my refunds :)
  16. NeoJaguer

Matherson Server unavailable! again
  17. CommandoKain

MY GOD SOE JUST TAKE THE HALEBARD Away for the Herrasser and all with be balanced, just refund everyone it was a mistake putting it on them in the first place.. Also the Saron..
  18. SideSt3p

US is down.

If you mean an entire server farm which is a playable environment that's an exact copy of the existing production environment, that would be a huge waste of money.
  19. XxShadowSpawnxX

what happened to the matterson server??
  20. faykid

it got unlocked? EU servers are still down.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.