Server Downtime for ESF Update January 16, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PastalavistaBB

That should reduce the amount of cheese PA Shotguns/Serpent-GD7-F causes in mid-flight. Not that some pellets/bullets won't connect while hipfiring mid-air though...
  2. Maljas23

Time to cert up Fire Suppression
    Time to buy the Locust Cannon
    Time to buy the Hornet Missiles
    No thanks to Coyote Missiles
    • Up x 1
  3. Eagle6

Thank GOD !!!! finally i get something other than constantly shot down for using scout radar lol ;-)
    • Up x 2
  4. vsae

In what universe this will reduce numbers of PA Light assaults? Why would you ever ADS with shotgun? It doesnt make any difference if you ads or hip fire. This nerf just promotes PA shottys even more.
    • Up x 1
  5. Camycamera

IS THIS TRUE? CAN IT BE?

[IMG]

THANK GOD IT IS GONE, IT WAS THE WORST BUG EVER

...... but we will see if it is actually fixed in the meantime.
    • Up x 6
  6. Danvers

Yay more light assault nerfs.
  7. vsae

I like it how they introduce faction specific Locust cannons that are the same with just different names so the pilots that fly 3 factions will have to buy three of them rather than just one for an account. Are the coyotes and hornets factions specific too?

Never forget the profits.
    • Up x 5
  8. Accuser

Of all the things to buff on an ESF... Fire Suppression?

lol whatever SOE, I'll take it.
    • Up x 2
  9. Maljas23

They aren't EXACTLY the same, but I get what you mean. Not enough of a difference to call them "Faction Specific".
  10. Gleerok

Yeeeeeee! No more Tomcats spam!
  11. phreec

Nice. I'm looking forward to all the ground vehicle whine threads followed by all the air tears once these toys get nerfed. :rolleyes:

CET is GMT+1, so just subtract one hour.
  12. Longasc

"Added a Wide View Mode option under graphics settings. This option auto-adjusts the FOV to fit wider resolutions."

-> what FOV is suggested for 1920x1080 vs 1920x1200?

I like what I read about the Vanu Sniper Rifles. Their reload animation was really putting me off.
    • Up x 1
  13. Hypersot

Thank you for mentioning this. You should add though the fact that we kept spawning radars even when people from our own faction were shooting them down just for fun

It's funny though how we gain *absolutely nothing* for doing that
    • Up x 2
  14. Lankhmar

What use are AA missiles if you have to keep your crosshairs on the target? You might as well just shoot them with the gun which also targets your crosshairs, and won't be limited by flares and stealth....
    • Up x 1
  15. skyN3T

You only have to keep them in "cross" (a circle with really forgiving size) with missiles. With nosegun you have to lead your targets and aim more accurately.
    • Up x 3
  16. Noppa

And then lets start the betting--> how long it takes until hornet missiles are nerfed ? :)
    • Up x 2
  17. Serafine

Will the Amerish map bug get fixed? (currently you cannot see what's going on on Amerish when you are on Indar or Esamir)
  18. Wizz

A
    As a full time fire supp user this is christmas day to me <3
  19. Alarox

This.
    • Up x 4
  20. Iridar51

You make it sound like this game wasn't dominated by them. There wasn't one moment of this.
    Well, maybe there was, when the game was dominated by HE tanks and lolpods :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.