Server Downtime for DB Maintenance February 11, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 10, 2014.

1. imfabiohello

just like a bug it wont take that long men i hade the same problem
  2. fLiPPsTeR

Nice...Was 100 points away from 2000 WDS mark and now it is all reset. Nice job.
    • Up x 1
  3. RogueElement

It was just a humorous way to illustrate a point that you missed. This should be more clear, technology equals might.
  4. JaySon

wont annoy you but to me it says SocketError:Host Not Found (11001) - .. dafuq? :eek:
  5. Bankrotas

Can't my time to play has passed.

Back on this. Out of all the updates, how many took 90 minutes in percentage of total updates, that overran they projected time?
  6. imfabiohello

hey luperza

i had like 560 certs on my profiel new they are 20 :eek: plzz say somthing back what new all my certs they are gone plzz help me
  7. xSalt

I know im not the norm for U.S. players, but this is MY prime time, I work nights, and have free time from 8 am to 12 pm, except on my days off. Am i bummed I cant play? Yes. But also understand that the people performing these updates, woke up early, got to work early, and are now working longer than they anticipated. Working in the service industry I know how frustrating this can be. So, try to understand, that while you are sitting at home, able to do whatever you want (except play PS2). These people are at work, working, longer/harder then they expected to, and getting *****ed at for it, by you, the community they are working to support/maintain. Just relax a bit, **** happens, they start updates as soon as possible seeing as they are located in the PST time zone, 6 am is early, give them a break.
  8. MrJoske

Are personal WDS point supposed to be reset? I thought they reseted on Fridays.
    • Up x 1
  9. blueangleofdeath

I thought so too!! My WDS points have also been wiped clean :(
  10. Luperza Community Manager

Some players have reported that this helps them with the issue:

Please contact our Customer Service Team in regards to this.

----
    For those expressing WDS Point loss, I am talking with the Development Team and I'll get an update to you when I receive more information.
    • Up x 1
  11. imfabiohello

plzz help me you see the lest message ??:( al my certs are gone what new ??
  12. jOGI

are you kidding? Or did you never had a Job?
    It`s totally NORMAL that companys do their best to please their customers - the customers pay for it! listen? ist NORMAL! As a customer, im interested in Solutions and im not interested in Problems. i pay for a game and his features, not to please the staff of a Company. and i get paid for my Service in my Job too - the customers arent interested in moaning of my Problems like you doing it here....... . how do you think is a Hospital working, the Police, a car maker or other companys?
    are you really that naif?
    SOE isn`t very good in estimation of patches and updates and isn`t good in timing them. thats it. and within PS2 is a very very good game, they could kill it, when customers didnt stay cause the bad service.
  13. ShoeFlipped

Yeah I was 400 away from 2000 WDS and they are all gone now. Fantastic.
  14. JaySon

hasn't worked but thx for ur help.. what else could I try?
  15. blueangleofdeath

Copy that Maggie!! Thanks for the WDS points info :)
  16. Morg.

Where are my characters ? When I click play, I can't find any of my characters.
  17. Luperza Community Manager

Please contact our Customer Service Team. Our Tech Team will be able to help you out a bit better. :)

---

Everyone else! Our Development Team is investigating the WDS Point wipe after the server downtime and will be looking into a way to reimburse you. Adding this to known issues in the original post.
  18. fLiPPsTeR

I hope so. Otherwise the time I spent gathering 1900 points would have been for naught.
  19. JaySon

Thank you !!! Didn't take 5 minutes and I could fix it :)))))) !!! U guys do a great job !
  20. blueangleofdeath

Maggie should we send in a ticket if we're effected with the WDS points bug?