Server Disconnects

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, Nov 21, 2019.

1. OneShadowWarrior

I keep getting Server disconnects at character loading screen, can’t even get into the game now.
  2. TRspy007

Same here. And the game was working fine before yesterday so IDK.
  3. StewieNC

I'm also getting server disconnects at the character loading screen. I was playing yesterday/last night and I thought that the problem was solved. Apparently not, Do we have to educate the new dev's in a rite of passage ala Halloween 2018 where the login problem persisted for 15 days.

One wonders, I hope not.
    • Up x 1
  4. TRspy007

Ok so I started the game in windowed before clicking play and it works for now..
  5. StewieNC

After seeing your post of windowed verses full screen I did the same and the game worked. The funny thing is that 3 - 6 months ago I complained about the windowed/full screen mode and the screen resolution changing in-between logins. Seems the new dev's will have something to do since the old dev's don't seem to care about this sort of stuff now
  6. OneShadowWarrior

Love the game and the community, not so much the developers inability to eradicate annoying bugs but they’ll spend so much time nerfing or balancing.

I don’t think there is a single game player that objects to fixes. Stuff like the chronic audio footsteps bug since DX11 should have been solved along with basic stuff like this.