Server Disconnected. You have been disconnected from the server.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Baelfour, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Zulsoke

Someone said earlier that they played beta fine, so it would seem something however minute has resulted in our modems having a hissyfit.
  2. blakmarkit

I am not using that router, and I have no idea if this was a remotely related issue, but my router (netgear) was power cycling every single time I tried to get in-game today. I saw somewhere on the forums a suggestion to disable voice chat entirely. I had to do it immediately once I landed on a continent, then it, of course, disconnected from server again, but the next time I went in-game, I was finally able to stay in without a single problem (after probably 10 consecutive failed attempts).
  3. bieltanman

the problem has to be with the game or the way it works since the beta when it worked fine
  4. bieltanman

also when i open tcp view it still sends data to the game thats why i can be heard on voice chat so i dont think my router is blocking them i think the game is doing something
  5. DeadAlive99

I've gotten 3 disconnects tonight, but in 3 different ways. I'm using an old Linksys router, but, this is the first night I've had this problem since release.

* One time was while logged into a map (spawned in). I got the message, and it also crashed the game
    * Another time was during loadup of char. screen, but it ended up loading ok anyway. I don't recall the details of the 3rd time.
  6. Veratu SOE

I've made a sticky thread for this particular device.

There is one user who has successfully gotten it to work, using the latest firmware (see the sticky) and making some adjustments in the device. It appears he might be using WiFi however, not the ethernet ports. That shouldn't matter at all (in fact in most cases WiFi will play worse), but he is working on live with this device regardless.

We're still waiting to hear back from the manufacturer on the support case we've opened with them to try and assist the community.

I'm heading out for the evening, going to try to actually get real sleep tonight :) Twist and a few others are actively watching the forums for issues. They don't post frequently so don't panic if they don't respond actively, but we are watching and working round the clock on the issues.

Thanks guys :) have fun!
  7. bieltanman

that dident work hmm what to try next
  8. Baelfour

9. Foxhunterx

ok i have just about the same problem ive went through the tech support team but haven't heard anything back in awhile im using a Zyxel router and actually replaced the jack to make sure that wasn't the problem and also replaced Ethernet cord and phone cord just to totally make sure it wasnt on my end but still disconnecting id just like to play and have some fun with friends so any help would be appreciated
  10. TheBigSlambino