Seriously please fix lag/ervers or give us transfers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NinjaTurtle, Feb 8, 2015.

1. NinjaTurtle

This is beyond a joke now, no wonder you are bleeding players and therefore making no money that you require being sold off.

This performance is terrible, I know it is not my end I have tested everything, updated drivers to everything, reinstalled everything and my computer is well above the requirements.

If you cannot fix the servers at least let us transfer to servers that work. I am on Emerald, I have a TR on Miller and that server seems to for me at least be working pretty well for the most part.

My ping on Emerald used to be 127 from England, now it is in the 300+ range (though it feels more) and is making the game unplayble
  2. Alchemist44

Nope. Miller has the same issues:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Im a Miller player, tried creating a new char on Cobalt when I was fed up with this bull**** service, but alas: same problem on Cobalt.
  3. ronjahn

I don't think a transfer is going to help. This is a complaint from people from all servers.

The game is falling apart and it feels as if the devs have stopped working on it in any meaningful way. I mean look at the last update, no patch notes and no noticeable changes. The one before that? A bunch of frivolous and failed fix attempts. We are in a dark time for ps2 development.
  4. JudgeNu

I hate to say it but I think you are right.
    I thought it may be server hardware that wasn't up to par.
    But I am beginning to think it is something else.

There are 2 things that have raised some flags to me.
  5. MikeyGeeMan

Planetside 1 vet asks for server transfer.

Mmmmmmm....yeah

6. Reclaimer77

You guys are being silly.

The same thing happened in WoW a bunch of times. It was an Internet backbone router that had nothing to do with Blizzard's servers.

You simply lack the hard facts to claim it's SOE's servers. Especially since it's so inconsistent among players. One guy will have high ping while another player won't. Which tells me this is a routing issue or something.

All this doom and gloom, even if it was a server issue, is uncalled for.
  7. NinjaKirby

So... anyone following the Twitter/Reddit channels? Surely they must be talking/mentioning this problem, it's not exactly a sweep-under-the-rug issue. The least they can do is come out and say; "Some thing's fukt, we're struggling to ascertain the direct cause(s)".

Ignoring it and the community is an absolute No-No on an issue this type and scale.
  8. Ribero

From what I recall it's
    "Looking into an issue with Servers." on Twitter,
    "It's the ISP, there's not much we can actually do." on Reddit.
  9. Revel

I'm glad I don't pay monthly anymore and haven't in nearly 2 years. The 800 ping spikes during alerts is an absolute joke, as is repair tool lag, lag between decloaking and firing (gets me killed a lot) and med kits not registering.
  10. Rraymondo316

SOE/Dey Break Games dont care about this game anymore

To focused on their new cash cow H1Z1
  11. Hammerlock

the servers are garbage ... realized it a few weeks ago and stopped playing
    the issue are the 3rd party servers not soe/whatever company