Senka - Flash All-Stars

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by salembeats, Mar 21, 2015.

1. salembeats

2. salembeats

Our 2-man late-night squad absolutely wrecked Abandoned NS Storage tonight throughout this alert.

NC tanks and infantry suffered miserably, and our efforts were crucial in forcing a draw.

Drained of Nanites, the few remaining stubborn NC resorted to pulling Flashes of their own for combat, but these were quickly dispatched.

After the alert was finished, our ranks grew stronger with the addition of another leaderboard-topping driver, StormyKumings.
  3. salembeats

Welcome to our new member, Bound4Glory!

Lots of decimation today across Indar with our 5-6 man Flash squad.

VS were our primary targets today, and we accomplished our mission of crushing the tank zerg on the Regent Rock lattice line while simultaneously holding off the NC between Quartz Ridge and Indar Excavation Site.
  4. spookinator1994

Christ, 2 of you was a problem. they multiply......

if flashes become an epidemic on Connery because of you and i cant pull my tank, i will hunt you down lol
  5. salembeats

We wrecked all of the armor at Indar Ex and Abandoned NS in this alert, as usual.

I hit 10,000 AV kills, and Stormy is coming close to #2 AV Flash worldwide.

Which reminds me:

Still recruiting!
  6. salembeats

7. salembeats

8. salembeats

9. salembeats

10. Fishbread

It is... slightly strange to see someone trying to prove they are having fun by citing a survey. Also it says "happiest drivers", not happiest players, so non-driving play styles were not accounted for in that particular sentence
  11. salembeats

It's just tongue-in-cheek fun. Nothing to prove here!

Vehicle drivers in general were happier than infantry players (couldn't POSSIBLY imagine why...).