Seeing more and more hacking each day.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vempire, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Nacasatu

While I understand your points and your views, fact still remains that I stand over what I said. It's so bad at this stage that I cba getting annoyed with it anymore and I give up playing on Mattherson until something is done about it. Playing on a West Coast server instead now as NC. Still hackers on Helios, but they're few and far between and easily spotted as they're moronic enough to be so blatant about it. Last report I made earlier on Helios, the ticket queue for the whole server was 24. On Mattherson it'd be up near or above 1,000 at this stage.
  2. RobotNinja

I was playing on Mattherson last night against large NC forces and numerous NC outfits and I gotta say...if they're all hacking...they're doing it TOTALLY WRONG.

I starting a new account on there last night, BR8 atm, nearly 2.0 KDR and 80% of my kills right now are NC. Mattherson seems like fish in a barrel to me.
  3. Arcanum

I understand what RobotNinja is trying to say but it's going to reach a point where we start seeing outfits/organized groups of cheaters eventually if it didn't already. And some servers won't have them on all factions.

Why did you go from Mattherson to Helios of all west coast servers you could pick? Also, hate to break it to you, but aren't the west coast servers full of Chinese players depending on which time of the day it is, or is it Briggs now? Also, East coast is probably "safer" from eastern europeans.

I'm not trying to imply eastern europeans or chinese are cheating en masse in this game, but let's get our facts straight.
  4. Nacasatu

Oh I already had an NC alt on there, people recommended the server to me ages ago. It's not bad really, had a great time earlier tbh, excellent infantry fighting on Indar all evening.
  5. Mark467

lvl 40
  6. Chav

On Briggs, I've seen about 1 hacker per week, and things have improved over the last month or so - report seems to get clowns removed and the report system has been improved.

On the other hand, something that I have seen a lot of is players who don't aim well, have very bad situational awareness, and don't do basic things like strafe, or at least work on their strafing. This would be about 95% of players.

This would be fine except that, more often than not, these players blame others for being better than them.

Trying to impose mediocrity rather than better oneself because one is incapable of accepting criticism, or even identifying areas that one can improve oneself, is a significant psychological problem that often results in ******** maturation. It is most common among those born into the optimism of the post-war and post-depression decades (baby boomers) who were raised to believe that they should do naught but pursure self-interest. Consequently, they have destroyed the world but are incapable of admitting that their actions are at fault.
  7. chilly154

I ran over a hacker to day, and he was on my team lol!
  8. forkyar

mmm I see less and less.
  9. Caydn

empty servers :p
  10. Mark467

Actually TE on Matherson
  11. Doktor Fink

Guess I'm just the odd one who never sees hackers.
  12. Veri

Came across three today.
    All trying to hide they are cheating.

1:-Walked up to a capture point, thought I didn't see him, warped behind me and shot me in the back rank 44

2:-Using speed hack to get to capture point quickly. turned it off as he came up the stairs rank 1

3:-Sniper with NC bolt driver with a one second reload rank 43
    I believe his reload speed was instant due to the reload animation still going while he was shooting.
    But to avoid being accused he decided to duck into cover each time he shot to look like he was reloading.
  13. Talizzar

It would be hard to detect hackers when TE is the Zerg. LOL Our small squads are always finding the very best shots in the surprisingly. The smarter cheaters will not be bloody obvious about what they are doing. You have to be in places where things just don't make sense. Can some or many of the issues I have seen been caused by lag....doubtful, lucky shots over and over? Not lilkely, When you run into people that have low KD ratios and all of a sudden are showing up like gang busters on the kill box it makes one wonder.

If is walks like cheat, I let SOE figure it out.
  14. Finkin

Had a Vanu heavy tank flying under the Crown killing all our armor and sundies today. Also had a TR heavy doing the same thing and killing 5-10 plus people at a time all while completely invisible. So to those saying they've "never seen any hacks" consider yourself lucky. I've seen 3 just today (and yes they were all very blatant). SOE really needs to figure out how to proactively solve this.

To put this in perspective, 3 blatant hackers would have been par for about maybe 1 or 2 weeks of play last month. This month i'm seeing at least 2 or more a day. Problems getting much worse.
  15. Gustavo M

You heard that, guys? We can cheat anytime we want...!As long as we are paying for this game.
  16. QuantumMechanic

Seriously? I mean, really?

I logged on late tonight, went to the only battle on Connery (at Crossroads Watchtower), and was greeted by an NC infantry guy who was flying in the air. Not like LA's can do... he was zipping around. Flying. UP IN THE AIR.

That was the first thing I noticed tonight. And I play only one or two nights a week.
  17. rayvon

I do not believe that is real.
  18. HadesR

Yeah Connery does seem to be getting worse .. Across all Factions .. Granted being NC I only notice TR / VS cheats, but I don't deny NC has them as well :( ..

It's getting bad when its not IF you are going to see one, but WHEN .. Pretty much guaranteed at least one per day
    • Up x 1
  19. DaHog

New player here, I got killed near Hvar with no hostiles in sight, no sound, feedback or anything, just instant death. 100% dmg from an NC SMG.
  20. Draxo

Seen two hackers over the last two days.

First one was blatant, I was sniping at some TR and I took a pot shot at one just as he moved, hit the body. Turns around and from something like 100m away, turned around and full auto's me with a stock carbine, every shot a headshot.

Reported him, said to watch out for him.. and some jerk tried to defend him. I think that annoyed me more than the hacker.

Today one single vanu heavy killed my entire cap squad three times over. I went sniper and came over a ridge, took careful aim and.. spins around and full auto's me from 100+m away for the same result as the previous guy.

They think they're being sneaky by just using the aimhack + location visibility and nothing blatant like warping around or walking through walls, but its blatantly obvious what they're doing when they make impossibly good shots with full auto or taking on entire squads alone including snipers.