Seeing more and more hacking each day.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vempire, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Inzababa

hahahahahahahahahahahha
    ahhahahahaahhahahhahahahahahahh
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
    no
    • Up x 3
  2. Nacasatu

New PlanetSide 2 car for sale, mint condition, one owner...

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. Gammit

Why would you buy a car from a game developer? I mean, maybe software for the car somehow, but...

/jest
  4. SmellyBoots

look at some forms today hackers seem to be having problem with a lot of accounts being banned. Hopefully they keep it up but without anything to tie accounts to there is no way to keep them out.

"Depends i got banned today i seen and just went to the site and made a new account lol but just a warning they are banning people more frequently now i seen that they may have ways of finding out if your using hacks or not now by looking at memory,crash logs etc for abnormal stuff i think i was able to make a new one though because i wasn't ip banned not sure the e-mail didn't say but they said it was perm. but you could look around and try stuff to prevent from being banned but they aren't 100% to work your better off playing legit to be honest lol"

For the tking who gives a ****, they can only do it once or twice before their guns are locked.
  5. Nacasatu

Notice how the majority of those hacking speak broken "Engrish" if any at all.
    I'm slowly coming to the realisation that the Western US servers (being further from Eastern Europe) seem like the best bet to roll on and avoid the huge amount of hackers on other servers.
  6. Talizzar

SORRY SOE this is complete BS and a slap in the face of all who play it straight and spend money based on your lies to the playing public that all hackers will be perma banned...I think Smedley made this comments.
    • Up x 1
  7. Rusky

Do you guys reckon just falling over dead all of a sudden without hearing a single shot than seeing a 100% Trac 5 or Mercenary damage pop up is a hacker ? (serious question, need to know if i should report these ****ers when it happens).

Also, either there's a ton of lagging people or more and more are throttling their own connection or something because i see a lot of warpers these days.
  8. Inzababa

I play this game straight and without cheating and I approve this message !
  9. TomoB

Have seen 2 teammates speedhacking and few situationally handy crashes where the enemy I was targeting stopped moving as if he was fiddling with his hacking tool and soon after that - crash.
  10. Jadith

Haven't seen anyone flying a magic base turret around the warpgate in weeks. Doubt it was cause the griefers 'got bored'. I naturally assume SOE must have done something about the problem. Also, quite sure something is not nothing, so SOE is not doing nothing about the issue.
  11. Talizzar

Trac 5 S? If so you were noob tubed with a nade. There is much more warping since the GU2 patch and subsequent hot fixes.
  12. Rusky

Nah wasn't the S, and I heard no explosion, I was on top of a biolab, alone, no sounds, i just fell over dead.
    Thought it might've been a knife kill but kill popup showed 100% Trac 5
  13. Talizzar

Strange. Could be lag. Could be hacks. When things like this happen I simply report them and hope that they will be investigated. If they find a hacker great, if they find a bug great. If they guy is doing nothing wrong then he has nothing to worry about.
  14. Arcanum

There is an issue where explosions, mines, flak, shells etc don't render(probably it's just that your client doesn't acknowledge them for whatever reason, but the server still does), so they don't make sound either. I don't know if it happens with UBGs(or if it was finally fixed), but it probably still happens, especially if it has anything to do with some form of dynamic rendering.

Isn't that full of Chinese players depending on which time of the day it is, or is it Briggs now? Also, East coast is probably safer from eastern europeans.

I'm not trying to imply eastern europeans or chinese are hackers, but let's get our facts straight.
  15. Kudag

Doesn't take very many rounds to the back of the skull from a supressed carbine to take you out, an d they make very very little noise. Easily missed if a battle is going on nearby. Camping some place like top of a biolab makes it very easy to get tunnel vision and have this happen. Hell, it doesn't even take that long if you go all bodyshots. Add in latency and you would very much feel like you were "instant killed".
  16. Kudag

I believe the UBGL is still a 1 hit kill if a headshot under arming distance(11.5ish meters despite the notes saying 10, unless the HUD displays over terminals is wrong), and in this case there is no explosion and the projectile/firing is very quiet.
  17. Arcanum

That should be changed IMO. Even if it's just to make close range UBG headshots only do 999 damage so they're not one hit kills.
  18. RobotNinja

No one server or faction is any better or more morally upstanding than another when it comes to cheating, exploits, statpadding and cheap gameplay. Many players also tend to doubly suspect enemy players of cheating moreso than they're actually are and they usually don't realize the cheaters under their own noses on their side.

And if you really want to "go there" if you look at the hacking videos on youtube about 3/4 of them feature TR players hacking. Does that mean all TR players or most TR players are cheaters? No, of course not.
  19. Kudag

Well I'm not 100% that it is fact that it is instant death (hence why I said believe, not know for fact). Nobody was willing to let me test it on them at warpgate, lol. But I've hit someone with it before and it did a helluva lot of damage (can't be 100% sure what their HP was at before the shot).

Anyone wanna get close range grenaded in the face to find out?
    • Up x 1
  20. Caydn

you must not play much then