SecuriCom - *RP outfit* recruiting

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by kioman, Jan 6, 2013.

1. kioman

http://securicom.enjin.com/
    As a RP outfit we are commited to providing players with a unique gaming experience. While we still like to laugh and have a good time in our squads and platoons, we try to maintain an air of seriousness. SCOM pays attention to real world tactics, we don't achieve by brute force, but through cunning, invovative tactics.
    We are role-players in that we like to immerse ourselves in characters with imaginary story-lines, but we're also people who like to play roles. It's not uncommon for us to partol a base that we know is on the edge of a battle zone and wait for incursion. We enjoy our niche, and aspire to perfection within it.
    If you are simply looking for a small group of mature friends who take this game more seriously than others, then we are your outfit. We are small now, only 10 or so of us, but we are at the beginning of a big push. Please stop in and say hello, ask whatever questions you have. We'd love to talk to you.
  2. kioman

We're having a meet and greet tonight between 9pm mst and 1am mst. Any interested parties please contact us in game or through the website. Dawkins and Birdy are the officers in charge. The meeting will be on Esamir at the Everett Supply Co.. Send us a tell a little bit before you head over so we can meet you there.
  3. DELTA 501

Sounds great, been looking for an rp outfit in PS2 for a while now but have been too lazy to create one myself. Please let me know how to contact you in game as the website appears to be down.
  4. Reaper - R4

Ah, yes! Finally found an RP outfit that sounds good. I'd love to be a part of it, if you guys are still around, which I doubt you aren't. This game's totally addicting when you have others to play with. But, enough of my ranting and stating the obvious, whenever possible, I'd appreciate it if in-game contact information could be shared. I'll check back here every so often, so if you reply, I'll see it eventually.
  5. Borkuda

IS this outfit still up?if so please respond id love to meet up with a couple of fellow roleplayers.