Searching for voice interactive NC players

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by erminella, Nov 2, 2016.

1. erminella

Hello guys i founded new Outfit and i'm searching for new voice interactive players.
    As i'm a part of a Scottish gaming community a basic knowledge of English is required to talk to each other.

The tag of the Outfit is ENC3 that means NC Energy Group.

I' m a large scale oriented player, so my willing is to interact with as many players as i can, to help each other understanding and enjoy the game in the best way.

I play since Alpha stage and collected a lot of documentation to help you find your best experience in the game. We will do tactical trainings and teamplay practice as much as we can.
    As a large scale oriented players i will try to involve as many as Leaders as i can.

If you are a Platoon or Squad Leader going alone or part of another Outfit we will try to group togheter and study new tacticts and make more NC players as possible behave togheter and better in all kind of operations like attacks defends etc. etc.

If you are closed and very competitive player that' s maybe not a good place for you, as it' s a new recruiting Outfit and i'm searching for active people to run Public Platoons and involve as much as players possible.
    There are already very good Outfits over there forming private squads daily and joining competitive matches and scrims. I'm just not oriented in that direction.

I don't mind about your own BR or Skill, as we will grow togheter with practice.
    Experienced players are welcome only if they are respectful and cooperative players.

If you are interested just contact me over Steam as: er_minella, with private message over Reddit or join the Outfit directly.
    I would like to suggest even this https://www.reddit.com/r/PS2Cobalt/comments/50z9gr/ps2_cobalt_community_discord_server_not_intended/
    Were i will always be available when i'm online.

That said see ya in game and good luck to everyone for everything you are doing.
    • Up x 1