[Suggestion] Scythe Exploit

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Popeman, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Popeman

Hey There,
    I was playing on Woodman today, just spawned my Liberator, landed it at the warpgate so my squad could get in.
    Then a guy namend Cybrax rammmed my back with a scythe and turned my on the head...
    All i could do was hopping out and let my Liberator explode.
    The Shape of the Scythe allows it to surround the back of a liberator, then he Scythe rolls and my Liberator is turned arround and useless.
    That guy did it on purpose, he even told me he was kicked from the game several times and is just making new accounts...
    What happend to the humanity. :mad:

So Devs can you alter the hitbox of the scythe somehow to prevent this. Lost 3 Liberators today...
  2. Garrix

Best bet is to stay hovering and stay off the ground, make sure your gunners are waiting for you and go down to get em instead of sitting on the ground.
  3. Krizzen

Whatever you do, do not contribute to the 24/7/365 circle jerk at the warpgate. That's the last thing those warpgate clowns need -- encouragement!
  4. Flarestar

Best bet would be for them to disable collision inside the warpgate hexes like it should've been to start with, actually.
  5. Popeman

I Hope The Devs are aware of this...
    It's just so annoying when you die through those jerks more often that through th enemy.
  6. ITangoI

Hit CTRL to not blow up then wiggle your way off of your back.

^---- DO THIS
  7. TheBull

hold down ctrl when you are on the ground, and they will never be able to flip you.
  8. Deadeye[3.1]

9. Nyscha

Yeah it needs a standard vehicle hitbox, I've even had enemy scythes crash into me in a dogfight and do the exact same thing, you cant get him off and he gets a kill because it makes you take damage but he takes none.