Scout rifles & Battle rifles

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Naaahhhhh, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Naaahhhhh

I am so frustrated with these Peashooters. You score 3 hits with these guns do 90 % dmg and then someone spray and pray and steal your kill, or the target runs away, or its a heavy with overshield so you are practical dead. I think I have twice the amount of assists with these guns than kills.
    And it is no secret that they underperform. Additional the slow bullet travel time makes it a pain in the **** to hit ppl on distance. This crap gets out guned from most lmg's on middle distance and on long distance the traget have so much time to react that he can stroll away.
    I know the devs where busy to implant useless sh*t in the game like the valkyrie, or hossin, or the emissary or the crossbow or whatever. But maybe now after the C&C mod is done the time have come to buff the whole underperforming crap to a competitive level.

Thank you for your attention.
  2. Eternaloptimist

I certiainly think BRs lack hitting power at long range. Never used a scout rifle but they appear to have more damage.