Scope vs muzzle

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by KukKung, Aug 18, 2013.

1. KukKung

So why is that i can zoom through my 12x scope without any obstructions, then when i go to shoot i hit some chunk of metal.

if im not mistaken a scope diameter is larger than the muzzle. ive missed out on so many kills any plan on SOE fixing this.

also whats up with the cloak not activating when im running with my smg and popping in and out of cloak as i shoot and reload, anyone else getting this problem too?

hope they fix this should have twice as many kills
  2. Vaphell

chunk of metal right in front of you? obviously you don't shoot with your scope. That it's unobstructed doesn't mean the barrel is not.
  3. zaspacer

I get this as well. Fire SMG/ASR, hit cloak (immediately after letting go of trigger), and cloak activates then immediately deactivates. It gets me killed a lot since it often means I end up moving directly in view of the enemy without cloak up.

You can also get his by holding down the trigger and then activating cloak. It will pop into cloak then immediately pop out and keep firing.

One side effect I've noticed, is that you can use it to create a quick cloak hiccup that allows you to actually fire your weapon while coming out of cloak and still being largely visibly hard to see. You can approach a corner, hold down fire, hit cloak (still holding down fire), and move around the corner aiming at target. Your fire will cut out when you activate cloak, but then cloak will immediately deactivate and you fire will resume immediately while you are still not fully visible.