Scheduled Maintenance March 18th 6 AM PDT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Fox234

lol. Double XP once a month for members only. On top of their permanent 50%.

Anyone else smell desperation? Shame SOE isn't doing more for what I would assume is their majority player base. Doesn't matter how much money you spend, if you aren't giving SOE money every month, SOE doesn't care about you.
    • Up x 3
  2. Anantidaephobia

Before this patch, stuttering had almost disappeared ... now it's back.
    After about 90 minutes of play my client crashed as it's used to (game length may vary).
    I wouldn't say I'm impressed by this "fix" ...
    • Up x 1
  3. Anantidaephobia

I wouldn't say they don't care, but I perfectly remember the "PS2 won't be a pay-to-win game" assertion and I can't help thinking it's just a "pay-to-lose-less" one :rolleyes:
  4. MuldoonX9 Developer

• Up x 2
  5. Levtech

It seems like they like to sneak in bug fixes. The buying SC from steam wallet was fixed in this update and the invincibility might have been. It does not really matter anyway, Higby already said via broadcast that people who abuse the invincibility bug purposely will be punished.
  6. Levtech

Will we get all the certs from the medals we earned while the bug was active?
  7. HadesR

Any chance of removing this

[IMG]

From the loading screen and just having it on the Launcher ?

Starting to look cheap and tacky like the Lotro loading screens
    • Up x 5
  8. DatAnon

So are the hitboxes fixed yet? I'm getting awful tired of firing whole mags at people 10m away and missing every shot due to combined lag and awful hitboxes. Also as much fun as headshotting someone in the elbow and torso is, I'd rather that be fixed too.
  9. DVS911

When Logged into game, crash everytime 10 seconds come on soe =[
    • Up x 1
  10. ThatDanGuy

11. Azanure

Oh goody, stuttering and constant client crashes are back.

Well it was a good week, now another month until they fix this.........again.
  12. PzkpfwAlex

Same here. And I'm pretty sure we're not just a few with this issue after this "patch".
  13. dunut

is char quiz for all chars fixed yet? still haven't seen it on my TR and NC...
  14. MuldoonX9 Developer

Daily sales and member sales are all still planned to continue as normal.
    • Up x 1
  15. 7303

Are SOE aware of the raw mouse input bug? Raw mouse input is enabled regardless of whether it is toggled on and off. You can actually verify this yourself from the steps I posted in this reddit thread. http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/..._get_some_volunteers_to_help_me_confirm_that/

I haven't seen any devs comment about this issue and it's been preventing me from enjoying the game for almost a week now because I can't run acceleration through windows.
    • Up x 2
  16. doombro

Will the member discount stack with daily sales?
  17. Princess Celestia

And double xp only for subscribers, because we screwed everyone over equally with the buggy patches.
  18. Botji

Oh look, here I thought I was just playing worse than before because of some silly reason like feeling a bit sickly. Explains why aiming has felt really BAD lately.

Thanks, hope they fix this.
  19. ChampagneDragon

Problems tonight while playing:

1) invincibility "glitch"
    2) avatar shaking when walking/running (seriously going through withdrawals?)
    3) People "magically appearing" 10ft in front of you.. many of them, not just a random hacker.
    4) crash to desktops
    5) hitboxes all fubar
    6) MASSIVE lag spikes

But hey, we got member's only double XP working. Maybe we should dance with joy!?!?!?!?!
    • Up x 5
  20. GoyoElGringo

As a member I appreciate the double XP weekend, it's a nice perk. But I would sacrifice it indefinitely if you would just FIX THE BUGS AND GLARING ISSUES.
    • Up x 4