Scheduled Maintenance March 13th 6 AM

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Vivicector

Death Screen showing direction to the killer is awful. Period.
    • Up x 8
  2. wickedhell3

i want something else fixed that makes me outrageous every time i come in contact or see it:
    disconnecting ppl in vehicle before a kill is made on them.
    solution: a log off timer, 10 sec delay on logging off (if no dmg is taken)
    why: some high Battle rank pilots wants to needlessly point out that they are the better than you by pointing at there K/D but the key some of them use to get to ridiculous K/D ratio's is logging out before getting destroyed in there vehicles. So that you only get the vehicle kill and no pilot kill.

i want this fixed asap!
    you have ppl that have hard earned skills (not 1 of them) that can maintain and keep on maintaining high K/D without logging out before dying in a vehicle.

and why im mentioning this is becuase with these upcoming lib changes your giving those kind of ....... the reason to farm more and log out just before dying just to get a better K/D!
    • Up x 1
  3. EmmettLBrown

I'm starting to consider listening to MLG players when it comes to game balance. I'd rather L2P than have the bar lowered for me. That enemy treasure map is probably the worse thing I've seen in a FPS.
    • Up x 6
  4. MikeX7

The Ranger buff is pretty much a joke.
    What good is bigger magazine to anyone when 70 * 0 damage = 0 damage?
    I will happily have 20 round magazine on the ranger if it actually does SOME damage to aircraft. And no, 7dmg "buff" is not really a buff. It's more like rounding error. You need to AT LEAST double the number if you want to stop the tears and see the ranger replace bassils on sunderers as AA.
    I would LOVED, yes LOVED to have ranger on my sundy i LOVE that weapon, but after this patch it will still remain what it is now for a long time: Cosmetic item that goes into a weapon slot.
    • Up x 3
  5. wickedhell3

you got me at the baker cat :D watched for 20 sec :D
    • Up x 1
  6. Ezio91FF

i don't care about K/D. i found xp/min much more important. IMO
  7. CursoryRaptor

Just looking at the stats here... I honestly think you guys might be jumping the gun on this one.

I'll hope for the best.
  8. catowar

Lib buffs? "kill cams" that show you were you got shot from? I think I have spent enough money on this game to complain. Libs are already a huge problem for underpop'ed factions like TR on connery, out of everything that needed a nerf, and everything that needed a buff, why libs?
    • Up x 4
  9. wickedhell3

cause according to there spreadsheet statistic's (yeah! SOE -.-) there may be more kills made on libs with tanks than any other gun
    • Up x 1
  10. catowar

Hardly seems like a great reason to buff em so much, At least give them some kind of weakness, more damage from bruster max's or something
    • Up x 1
  11. Battlegear

Liberatorside2, prepare yourselves.
  12. DasHenne

I still think showing your killer's position (even if only relative position) on the killcam adds nothing to the game and is in fact quite a bad change. I really do hope it will get removed again -very- soon.
    Showing more details on your killer's loadout and medals etc. is quite nice for new players and a good feature, but the whole "showing your attacker" nonsense has to go again.
    • Up x 6
  13. LibertyRevolution

Why is the G-40 Ranger listed as a bullet point under liberator update??
    Are you putting one on the tail of the lib?

Or you just make a mistake and it belongs under the balance heading?
    • Up x 2
  14. AirSteps

Why did you not reduce L105Zepher reload speed? :( On PTS you did..
    • Up x 1
  15. DeadAlive99

Stability, crashes, memory leaks? No? /sigh

Need more bug and stability fixes please.
    • Up x 4
  16. Imthehunter

"The death screen has been redone to provide more information. The following can now be seen:
    A minimap displaying the killer’s relative position to yours."

"A minimap displaying the killer’s relative position to yours."

"displaying the killer’s -- position"

Also, liberators buffed.

Also, you can now buy optics with SC.

Well, ****.
    • Up x 7
  17. cruczi

I'm totally fine with everything except the kill map.

Here's SOE's reasoning:
    (1) "getting killed randomly" is a top reason for newbies quitting
    (2) we choose to interpret this as getting killed from an unknown direction, even though random could mean a million other things
    (3) therefore, we implement a way to make it easier for everyone - not just the newbies - to pinpoint the location of your killer, and we will do this no matter what so please, save your breath.
    • Up x 5
  18. ST4LK3R

And I thought the game is catering way too much towards casuals. In fact the game is catering idiots with no situational awareness. Good thing that I'm not a sniper. Good luck sniping with that new kill minimap.

SOE, can I get tactical nuke as a reward for my killstreaks?! I want a pet dog too! And a throwing machete!
    • Up x 13
  19. Danagaming

Straight Pull Bolt attachment still not implemented in patch note... why? seriously why?

I have been testing and trying SEMI-AUTO vs BOLT ACTION (with Straight Pull Bolt attachment) sniper rifles, and for my experience time to kill enemy player is almost exact same. The only difference is that BASR with STB can kill only 5 while NS-Vandal can kill 7,5 enemy, TTK is in both weapons the same. Why I chose the Vandal? Because its all faction weapon.

I made a video comparing with my skills how fast can I get kills with BASR-STB and with NS Vandal and some other semi-autos, but I held it back because I saw that PST patch notes had Straight Pull Bolt attachment, so I felt it was not necessary to upload the video.

TTK with my skills is exactly the same with both type of weapons, if BASR has STB, only difference is that BARS-STB are having max potential to kill 5 enemy while Vandal has potential of killing 7.5 enemy. Without STB on BASR the TTK is slightly slower because of reaiming.
    Please tell me/us why is it been held back for 3 weeks now? I hope that it was just forgotten from patch notes, like I hoped last time. And if it is not, then can we please get explanation?
    • Up x 3
  20. Brasil

Thank SOE!

Now not no more use stealth, there's more strategy, positioning, if there killcam.
    Why not put light show signaling the enemy!!
    • Up x 3