Scheduled Maintenance March 13th 6 AM

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 13, 2014.

1. ShadowHammer

Well if the liberators get a buff they should buff flak and AA weapons with more damage, range, and fire rate so that we at least have a chance against them
  2. DandaNgsan

I cant do that when I'm in the middle of the enemy.
  3. RyanGUK

I think neither of us have the answer to that, given it's their data and they don't make it public.
  4. Centurious

Yes. I'm a geek like most. I even switched between the beta driver and the stab. Same problems. I even went as far as turning everything off and am now running it on the lowest settings. Sad as this is the first game I have had to do that to.
  5. Rojonoro

What card are you using?
    I've got the GTX 660, and uninstalling the latest drivers and installing 332.21 fixed the ctd and blackscreen issues I was having in PS2.
    • Up x 1
  6. Raap

Kill cam and an overkill amount of Liberator buffs? Looks like I'll skip this game for a while until the game sorts itself out... If it ever will, it seems feedback goes entirely ignored.

Unless you pulled a dedicated AA vehicle and you're in a pack of similar vehicles, you might as well hide inside a biolab until the Liberator swarm is thinned out.
    • Up x 1
  7. cruczi

It's not a kill cam. In the grand scheme of things, its impact also seems to be pretty small... although I do dislike it. I haven't found the information to be useful even once so far, but I don't know if my enemies have benefited from it.
  8. QueenVanuCeres

Too many lib in the sky now, its really annoying. And people spawn now a lib for a 1-12 base, really disgusting.
    • Up x 1
  9. Cyrek

Fury nerf was an unwelcomed change, its the only weapon for flashes going for them for relatively taking on light armored vehicles, from experience I had seen liberator pilots take the audacity of landing close by, and while I was unloading my fully upgraded 12 grenade magazine on it, it was of little effect from both engineers repairing it. disappointed. Expecting some quality of life changes for compulsive flash drivers at the end of this month
  10. WMDeath

OMG STRIKER 700 RANGE
    Striker is fixed for me
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
  11. Alabammer

Hey RadarX can I ask why yall changed assist xp to percentage of damage done, was it really that bad that everyone was getting a nice chunk for assist kills? especially since the percentage of damage xp is super low, I put in 3 halberd shots into a tank and got 90xp wherein the past the assist would have been like 500xp, it just feels like an unnecessary change that really hurts the overall experience for people who like to run in vehicle packs unless your getting the killshot your not getting alot of xp. I mean, I would think thats the opposite of what you would want because it now encourages lone wolfing vehicles so that the xp stays high instead of grouping up with other squadmates in vehicles to tackle enemy forces.
  12. Badname 4961

You buffed the liberator to the point its ridiculous... I mean granted the dumbfire/lock on's are a great idea, but the stats are imbalanced is a 3 second reload speed necessary, maxed out ESF decoy flare reload is 25 seconds? It takes 22 hellfires on target to take out a liberator (maxed out hellfire reload speed is 4.25 seconds), and this is including the almost 75% resistance they already have to ESF missiles, and half the time we get rammed to death anyways.

Not to mention you're buffing their armor against AP rounds? Does this make any sense? Granted it used to take 3 AP's to take on a liberator albeit 5 would have been a decent upgrade but you made it 7 rounds. Do tanks get any defence against liberators cause I mean our primary doesn't have any angle and have you ever shot at a liberator with a walker or a basilisk? It's like shooting a grizzly bear with a .22 you're not gonna kill it you're just going to piss it off.

... I don't know this just seems like a lot for one update. I would have liked to see more time spent balancing out the new weapons and more thought put into the updated libby buffs... unless you're gonna give prowlers a gat that doesn't have a damn 10m effective range... In the G30 description says shredd aircraft and tanks but it doesn't do any of that because unless the target is right on your bumper its gonna miss...

smh get to work SOE
  13. Divinorium

Well another SOE approved Patch.

It works? BREAK IT.

Fixed the sign in your name SOE.
  14. GrymMSK

Me either... this is the third time now... :(
  15. ZerpyDerpDerp

Okay, cool and all... But that kill cam? How much do I really need to know about my killer? I just want to see who got me, I don't need their shoe size and horoscope sign.

Sheesh, I don't want to date my killer, maybe just kill them back once or twice. Not a bad update though, new weapons are always fun :D
  16. Mak0

a killcam seriously? my favorite thing to do in this game is SNEAK around in my python HE lightning, killing mass infantry, with a 2x scope (max render distance usually). i take a shot (which gets up to 10 kills sometimes), and back out, before the shot even lands, so they have NO idea where it hit them from. that is no longer the case? f that.
    • Up x 2
  17. William Petersen

This is a pretty good summary of my feelings, too. Guess I'll just be sitting in Biolabs again, where the stupid no-skill "Air Gods" can't farm me.

The death screen change overall is nice, but the indicated direction is stupid. So much for clever stealth play...
  18. Herby20

The Lock-on changes are absolutely terrible and completely ruin what is otherwise a viable strategy to remove yourself from taking damage from them- escaping the lock-on range. I don't know what the thinking behind this was, but the idea never should have been implemented.
    • Up x 1
  19. Brainwayne

worst update with the worst most game breaking bugs so far... this game is going downhill cause you dev guys have no idea about coding, balancing and general gameplay... wonder why you guys haven't been fired a long time ago. At least ban those ****noobs who are excessively abusing the invincibility bug. Use the ******* "reported players" list if it's not a fake in the first place!!!
  20. Brainwayne

yea SOE needs money obviously.

Just face it, there was never such thing like "core gameplay beliefs". They only listen to their marketing monkeys and not to their community anymore (if ever)

Just look for another nice game 'cause this one here has become total crap and will become even more crappier with every new update.

Now they try to get as much money out of it without actually putting any more effort in decent development anymore. This game has entered the state which marketing calls a "cash cow", and they just try to keep it running as long as possible.