Scheduled Maintenance June 3rd 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Tommyp2006

Makes sense, I guess I just liked being able to directly quote the original posts to single out specific items. Is there a way to quote post across threads on a locked thread? Since you can't just hit quote and have it give the BB code with text like you normally can with an unlocked thread.

I think I'm just being picky as someone who used to be a forum moderator on another site.
  2. Dalorian

You do realize that you shut down the servers for this patch with only 3 minutes left on the alert right?

Do you know how agrovating that is!!>!>!>?!?!?!?!

Arg
  3. Bindlestiff

What, like here?
  4. bronybuscus

All I want is for Physx particles to be back.
    • Up x 1
  5. Irish Breakfast

Oh well, for some reason I expected Hossin today or tomorrow... but seriously though... we need to face facts. Hossin is up there with HL3 now.
  6. Groucho Marxist

• Up x 2
  7. NeoKhor

The laser dot 3.4X scopes were overpowered, thus SOE nerfed the "dot" on the scopes to make them more balanced. Now you need to guesstimate where the dot should be :D :p

BUT in all seriousness, it is annoying ....
  8. Librux

I really hope Hossin is not pushed back yet again I WANT IT THIS WEEK OR NEXT SOE GIVE USE A NE PLACE
  9. Stopper

Same for me : the only thing interesting in this patch note was, for me, the x3.4 scope fix and it's still bugged...

I can't understand why it can't be fixed : it's just a color ! We should even be able to choose between several colors for dots, like in many games.
  10. WetChickenNugget

I like all the new ribbons, but one of the items I have been trying to get fixed is that you have capped resupply points. So you add a new ribbon for resupplying when you have limited the amount of resupply points I can get? Genius.
    Please get rid of the resupply points cap.
  11. andy_m

I like the new ribbons too, but unlike all the other ribbons, I cannot see any of the new ones on my in-game stats page.

I thought that perhaps you had to win some of those medals first, so after I had won the new marksman medal plus a sensor medal, I went to my stats pagem under Misc, and they were not there. I would not expect to have found them anywhere else but I did look...
  12. PastalavistaBB

This update affected my games performance and everybody I talked to horribly. It added 50-100 ms latency and decreased FPS. I hope that SOE sorts it out before the weekend.
  13. snowking

14. Dalt Wisney

Is it just me? When flying an ESF in cockpit view, I can't notice any difference after the update (same FPS). But when flying in external view I get stuttering (with no notable FPS drop on the FPS display).
  15. NCFelca

same problem
  16. Jur270

"Infantry decals will appear over armor now"
    Finally
  17. ApolloMCProductions

I was about to make the same comment haha
  18. Aelyn

I just got stuck in the loading screen when trying to spawn in the WG, only solution was to exit through task manager.

New patch=new bugs, no exceptions.
  19. Kislany

So what updated did we get this morning, June 5? Just started the game and it installed something for about 2 minutes.
    • Up x 1
  20. PresidentFreeman

It has been this way for nearly a year now, it was an intentional change, most likely to stop boosters in the warpgate. Only problem is they limited the certs of support actions for every legitimate engineer, so they can't have thought it through that well.

Add to this the fact that medics have revive and heal nades and shield-boosting deployables that give points without a limit, as well as their medic gun being able to heal infinitely and having a much greater range than the engineer repair gun.

I wonder what the devs have against engineers lol.