Scheduled Maintenance February 27th, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Impala

...because when I buy a camo, I bought them as a set. I do not own, one or two camo's from a set, I own all three. I currently have 59 sets of camo. Assuming that I paid full price for them (I did not, about half were bought in the Christmas sale) that would be lot of SC. Now I have had some use from them, but not a huge ammount. As the price of them is being permanently slashed by a third, some kind of goodwill gesture by SOE would be the 'right' thing to do. Don't get me wrong, the merging of them into one slot is a good thing, in fact it should have been done at game launch. However it wasn't, and as such those that are most like to spend, did spend, and could (I personally do) feel aggrieved. A reimbursement of 100 SC per camo that has been 'amalgamated' would be a suggestion for a start.
    • Up x 1
  2. Vanon

This needs to be changed immedately. It was good in the test server. Why the hell did you change it. That "split-second" delay makes the thing completely useless on firing at anything that can move. You can not lead a target, you can not hit a target when it stops for a second. It's utter crap and you guys know this. You gave us the biggest draw back of the VS sniper rifle with none of its benifits. Not even the charge up mechnisim. There is no way to accurately know when the bullet will leave the gun. This is so freakin stupid.
  3. RebasEnob

Oh yeah and my launchpad is stuck at 116 mb left and keeps crashing too.
  4. GotCerts

Man, these updates just keep getting better and better. Going to be playing this game for a long, long time.

About this update, when I logged on (the game placed me in the VR since that's where I last logged out) I used the warp terminal to exit the VR and I got a free shotgun (Mauler S6) on top of a EM1 I got from the mini-quiz. Is this intended?
  5. Godsmangamer

read down the notes and read the section on the quiz
    free stuff "Yeah"
  6. Decian

Minimap can no longer be zoomed by mouse wheel nor can you even reset the key binding for the mouse scroll wheel in the keybind settings anymore. Fail SOE.
  7. mrSplendid

Sorry, I haven't read all million posts above.
    Those problems were probably mentioned before.
    There are my problems with this path:
    1) "auto-kill-confirm-voice".
    It looks like when I'm infiltrator and using proper camo, silenced weapon and good spot close to the enemy (bush for instance), I'm gonna shout something like "kill confirmed" and "hey you guys up there I'm killing your friends with silenced weapon in those bushes can and you start shoot me NOW". This infiltrator must be mental you say.

2) I'm VS player and I was really laughing my *** off when I've seen new TR sniper rifle. It's really looks like trash compared to new VS and NC rifles. VS rifle is really cool except you can't charge it in cloak.

3) I've one of those ppl who bought couple of camo sets for 700 sc each and now I feel I've lose some money on new "camo merge".
  8. SantaKlaus

Does anyone know how I can reset my loadout in-game?..
    Everything is so small now...
  9. JonboyX

Big zone crash on Miller. Now sitting in a logging in Q
  10. Reavenant

Me too, I'm stuck at the woodman (P7 eu) que
  11. Broadcaster

Do not mess with My loadouts , DO NOT EVER.
    • Up x 6
  12. MonkeyCheese

lol your attempted troll isnt even cute, try harder next time please.
  13. Rhumald

I umm... have 61 different camos, about, I estimate, I had the complete set for at least 55 of them... so at least 55000 SC just up and disappeared on me with this patch (after subtracting 500 for each camo as that is now the base cost).

SO YEAH, if I could get some sort of refund, That'd be great!

(I'm not upset, I'm very, very happy they've finally moved forward with this, it's been a long time coming, I just feel out a few hundred IRL dollars... should have purchased bundles, but by the time bundles came out, I already had them :/)

I don't have an addiction, shut up.
    And this, right here, is that one little detail that creates grounds for legal action

At least in the US of A... stupid Canada having absolutely 0 laws in place to protect virtual goods (this doesn't stop them from being handled on a case by case basis though)... *sigh*.
    • Up x 2
  14. Spyrius

I feel sorry for those of you who purchased all 3 camos individually or in bundles and now feel like cheated, I considered sandy scrub myself just before the update, but it`s normal and happens all the time in real life, eg. sales after christmas holidays - prices rationalization in SC shop needed to happen.

Really great game update.
  15. JibbaJabba

A new sniper rifle! I'm going to do what I've always done and just buy that bad boy with some Station Cash! ....NOT.

They'll drop the price on it next week and I'll have another slap mark on my face right next to the one from this Camo crap.

*wink* See... I'm a fast learner Sony! Thanks for the lesson.
  16. Longasc

I feel all new sniper rifles got shafted, as these changes got made without ever appearing on the test server, I tried a day before and it wasn't like that.

As Vanu you can use the default Spectre - it uses Ammo, but doesn't require all the fluff and the charged shot is no that powerful anymore.

The Railjack is now jacked. From a just slightly better bolt action it now moved into the realm of "WHY?" due to this change they came up internally and never put to discussion.

The TRAP was working quite well in VR but I didn't buy this one, might be after all that last minute changes it is the best of the bunch.

And yeah, I have buyer's remorse for these rifles. I thought I would get the last test server iteration. :(
  17. KnightCole

BATTLE RIFLE VELOCITY BUFFED!? Tell me my glasses are not thick enough..really? Amazing lol. Just amazing. Maybe there is hope left for this world lol.
  18. Rodnaerpmu

So is this for only one character on each account?
  19. ObsidianSoul

LOL. Now you know how it felt like for the VS when we got Lancers, the Vortex, and now this newfangled charge up sniper.

They're impossible to aim because they autofire, and the delay is much much longer than your gun in terms of firing the actual shot that does full damage. All the other shots just tickle the enemies.

Nobody uses them.

In contrast, Strikers still light up the sky and Phoenixes still scream like banshees in large fights.
  20. Mormomboy

I knew it was a good idea not to buy those cammo packs, I was so close