Scheduled Maintenance February 27th, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Broadcaster

So How much time do I have to spend rebuilding my loadouts instead of playing.
    YUK.
  2. TheTickles

So your downplaying my opinion based off my ALT on mattherson that I have barely touched?
    Have a look at my actual character on watterson.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/character-5428010917251183249.php

May not be a BR100 but I have been around for quite a while. You cannot please everyone. I am sure that there as many "long time supporters" who are happy with the changes as there are detractors. They are just not here on the forums. They are in the game having fun.

Sorry your so upset about money you were willing to spend.
  3. infpwned

**IMPORTANT**

With this new update if i am in a squad on a different continent, when i die, it is defaulting to go to the map my squad leader is on and i have to click back to the continent i'm one. Please change this.....
  4. Xenophobia401

the value of your purchases didnt drop sharply overnight, i dont care about the camos i owned since release, i bought them and enjoyed them for something like a year before this change.
    cant we agree on a simple fact that a good move by sony to not anger their playerbase would be some form of compensation to recent purchases of camos? certs/another camo/ WHATEVER.

i know they dont owe us a damn thing and i stated this before..
    • Up x 1
  5. Jojo00182-1

What VS weapons do iget for what quiz answers?
  6. Van Dax

what do you expect to be reimbursed in:
    sc or certs?
  7. JonNathe

I don't like how small my hud is, I can barely read my squad members names. Is there a way to change my hud back to normal size? I prefer it that way.
    • Up x 1
  8. saulotyper

boys from 18:40 till now or counted 32 crashes that throws me out of the game!
  9. nArc

I'm still at work, are you guys saying the camo's I bought for my vehicles and\or infantry armor are all gone? I have to rebuy them?
  10. CompletelyDeadCoyote

Thanks for making this one not in the prime-time!

Though, the game doesn't go further login-screen, so it's not that big change, i guess. =\
  11. saulotyper

38 crash!!!!!
  12. ST4LK3R

Don't worry. It's a bug and they are looking into it now. Not everyone have that bug.
  13. squarebug

OMG the NC sniper rifle is so fast and deadly.. the TR one sucks (big surprise) thanks SOE for your loyalty and favoritism to the NC. and also thank you for releasing the VO packs which came with the original game.
  14. Spyrius

They`re deffinetely not gone; from what I understood they now should be available as all 3 types of camo where applicable, eg. your infantry armor como should now be available as vehicle and weapon camos as well.
  15. JibbaJabba

It's official in case you missed it in the Accounts and Billings forums. "There are no plans to provide refunds for purchased camos"
  16. Pyrode

Well it's a relief that i'm not the only person to have a missing camo.

I only decided to buy a camo bundle 2 weeks ago.....

That said i think i'm going to like the nice shiny cells one i've just been given :). And the Pulsar C :D.
  17. a4555in

I hope the launchpad crash problem is being looked into. A LOT of people's launchpad is closing by itself when downloading this update.
  18. NekoBear

SOE you thieves...
  19. RebasEnob

When will anyone understand. Money is a figment of our imagination only there to give monetary value to items you buy. This game is a figment of someones imagination created by like mind individuals so we have a world to play around in. When you purchase SC you just converting your money into the imaginary worlds currency. That money you spent is now paying them to make the game better, to keep it running for us to play. Demanding a refund of SC is the the same as telling them (the employees who continually work hard to keep it running for us) they can't pay rent because too many people were whining that they spent the imaginary funds they had on something they wanted then but is cheaper now. When I spend money on something at the time I spend it I'm getting exactly what I wanted then, that's what I payed for. Just because it's different now doesn't mean it needs to be like it was different then.
  20. Slidewind

When you buy station cash you perform a banking transaction and an legal acquisition of goods, trackable as also you get a ticket. if you dont know the difference between a purchase and a donation, don't spill your ignorance in the forums.