Scheduled Maintenance April 2nd

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 1, 2014.

1. ShinBreaker

These jokes are funny lol. Put back my SNES into the closet :S
  2. 3Stan2112

Without wading through all 19 pages, I just wanted to add my $0.02 quickly.

After the update last night, I CTD within 2 minutes of starting the game. After that, no crashes all night (~4 hours). I had my Task Manager open on my other monitor and can confirm I was running the x64 client.
    The NS-30 reload animation is completely broken - the flip up magazine cover is gone and the portion the scope mounts to moves wildly out of position during reloads.
    Waterson had some fairly lengthy moments of very buggy behavior last night - mostly rubberbanding.
  3. WhatMeWorry

This is getting old. After not being able to log in yesterday (2 Apr) after yesterday's patch until a fix was issued, the very next day, after another patch, the EXACT SAME ISSUE with not being able to log in. Every patch day has become an experience. I'm beginning to think patch day has added more excitement to the game than anything else.
  4. Buzzcut

When is the SNES version going to be released? Do you think it will run on an emulator? Is it compatible with the Super Scope 6? Will it make full use of the 16 bit processor?

So many questions, so much hot, creamy man joy in anticipation.

Caveat - I may be drunk.
    • Up x 1
  5. Anantidaephobia

Wow, today I could play for maybe 8 minutes before crashing ... that's not much o_O
  6. Enukku

Yeah SOE you did great work. I love this new features, I will share it with you now:

Chose your Vehicle - Follow White Rabbit

[IMG]

Find your way home

[IMG]

And Chose Your Destiny on Hard LVL

[IMG]

Keep the good work!
  7. Nobalification

don´t forget ´´Upgrade now´´
    • Up x 2
  8. Uhgg

I for one really like the new reaver art. Particularly the new lights and engine coloring, but its also nice to have some surfaces that are more than just a camo covered rectangle.
    They gotta work on some of these crashes though. i was on for most of an alert that we were gonna win and crashed 8 seconds before it ended......
  9. Uhgg

Also, just a thought but isn't the point of the test server to test out these new patches before they go live? so, ya know, peoples characters dont dissappear?
  10. Nobalification

There is problem with someone in SOE. I don´t know who it is but. Suggestion from community ´´First of all, take care about your game and it state, second add vehicles and something new in the game, third take care about depot, why there´s 6 same colors in red/blue/purple and 8 same in red-black/blue-yellow/purple-cyan?´´ and when i started this. Why TR don´t get secondary color as coverage? NC get yellow and VS get cyan. Why TR don´t get black?
    • Up x 1
  11. Tmuck

I have 64-bit Win7, but the Planetside2 process has *32 next to it, that means its still in 32-bit right? Any ideas why?
  12. Nobalification

Cuz they delete it and try to fix it.The 64x version have loooooooooots of bugs etc.
  13. Ongeki

System info says I'm using a 64 bit. Task manager says game is running 32 bit client. Whats that about I thought it was supposed to automatically become 64 bit client.
  14. Ongeki

Derp didn't see the post above saying that they pulled the 64 bit back off the shelf due to bugs.
  15. Cipherpol

Operation - My empire wins - crash to deskop.
    Everyday the same. Fix this **** finally.
  16. Desann

To my community manager:

This is my feedback regarding the new VO when a point is captured. IT IS ANNOYING. I don't need to hear that the capture point was captured or lost every single time it flips.

GOOD GOD!!! Im in a base and every 3 seconds I hear "THE VS HAS CAPTURED A COMMAND POST" "THE VS HAS LOST CONTROL OF THE COMMAND POST" "THE VS HAS GAINED CONTROL OF A COMMAND POST".

I CAN SEE IT ON THE MAP!!!!

Please inform the development team that I, just one guy and hopefully others, find this feature annoying. VO for base CAPTURES/DEFENDS/LOSSES are ok, but everytime the points flip. ESPECIALLY in 3-4 point bases....wow...so much VO spam its disgusting. Makes me want to turn off in game volume entirely.

Thanks!
    • Up x 1
  17. BilliBobBillsen

AMEN !
    • Up x 1
  18. FBVanu

My ears are bleeding.. :confused:

"We have captured the point!"
    "We lost the point!"
    "Oh, no, wait, yup, we just captured the point"
    "Oh, wouldn't you know it, now the enemy has captured the point."
    "Looks like we lost the point."
    "Somebody go get the point back."
    "There, now we captured the point."
    "Oh hell no, we just lost the point again."
    "Look at that, we really lost the point."
    "And now we lost the other point."
    "Not to worry, we captured the previous point."
    "If we could just capture the second point."
    "The second point is not lost, yet."
    "Give it your all, capture the point back."
    "Finally, we got the second point."
    "But now we lost the other point again.."
    "Dog garnit, can we just keep the darn point ?"
    "Whaaaat? We are losing the point?"
    "Fight harder, you don't have permission to lose this point."
    "We are losing the point."
    "Yup, we totally lost that point. Losers."
    "Bunch of babies, can't you hear me? I'm telling ya, we're losing the point!"
    "Is anybody listening, at all?"
    "Points, its all about the point. Don't you know where the point is?"
    "Go, go, go , go get the point."
    "Why don't you listen to me?"
    "Oh, what's the point?"

All that in that old Leonard Nemoy raspy voice.. ... pure torture..

But the game is running fine. Haven't seen an ad in over 1.5 hrs.. did the ads get nerfed?
    • Up x 6
  19. FBVanu

forgot to add: " Who's on point?"
    • Up x 1
  20. jOGI

the bug!
    the fix!
    bug again :-(

Sounds like SOE.....