Scheduled Maintenance April 16th, 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HondaGOTR

Whatever the fix was that caused error messages at log on during the last patch update (not this one) needs to be done again. Servers are up but the error messages are back.
  2. Aelyn

No more 64x client crash? Yay. Well, except for the one I got after 20 seconds in the game...
    • Up x 1
  3. TheBlazing

What privileges do you need to be able to comment on the GU Notes post?

EDIT: Yes!!! Thank you for giving a unique, lore-friendly name to the VS straight pull bolt! What about fixing soft point ammo too and renaming it to something like "High-Energy Coils"?
  4. Hawk04848

How soe, how did you find a reason to nerf the saron? I just dont understand why you would do such a thing, it is crap against infantry already, I simply do not understand. Right now the damage is less than the phaseshift which does not make any sense at all as 2 2nd level charges is a kill on infantry but now the saron cannot even 2 hit infantry just like the lancer, why does the anti tank weapon do less damage than the anti infantry weapon, think about it. If the anti tank weapon has to go through armor to damage the tank, no helmet is going to save you from a headshot from a lancer, the weapon is hard enough to use, but the phaseshift can 1 hit head like every other sniper, what you're saying is that every specific anti tank weapon even the vehicle mounted ones crap and we may as well be shooting at tanks with snipers, this is my problem with your conduct soe, i do not understand how you do not see this obvious flaw.

The saron can no longer kill infantry, before if a heavy popped out in front of your mag, you would spray in his direction to scare him off, but now he will no longer die, as of before it was impossible to land 2 hits in a 6 round mag but now you have to land half the mag on him, the vulcan is much more effective at infantry, atleast if you spray in their direction you can kill them, and with the enforcer you are rewarded for direct hits on the enemy, but now the saron is not rewarding, im gonna follow what everyone else does and switch to the halberd because this **** just aint worth it.
    • Up x 1
  5. Prikbord

They haven't fixed the crashes or freeze laggs, they are lying again...
    Crashed 2 times in 35 minutes
  6. focart

Bug report. Notification about certification removed (flash stealth). I could not remove from screen this message. Y key or log out did not help.
  7. ProfGiggles

64x client is still crashing. I've had my second crash within 15 minutes now, and witnessed other players crash.

Loading screen between redeploy, respawn and teleports gets stuck at 97% for as long as 10 seconds.

I'm getting a massive FPS drop when I approach a heavy biolab fight in my ESF.

Oh and the loading bar for when you boot up the game is stuck at 9% (The game still loads and eventually launches, it's just the bar itself that is stuck.)

I'll be waiting for a hotfix, or for SOE to pull back the 64x again I guess. Alternatively is there a way to force the 32x client?

Edit: Oh and I couldn't preview the new NC weapon either. Minor issue, but an issue none the less.
  8. kszyhokiller

3 crashes in half an hour. Hope you fix it soon :)
  9. FroggerFragger

They really should refund weapons and skills every time they nerf them.
    This is the second time I wasted 1000 cert points on a weapon, that became useless after it was nerfed.
  10. BlackHandCommando

Me too, lots of crashs. Your 64bit is bad.
  11. y077er

+1
  12. Aelyn

Is there a way to run the 32 bit client? I thought you could switch in the launcher, but I can't find such an option. Because I can't stand the constant crashing of this allegedly "fixed" 64 bit version.
  13. Onirev

Any chance to fix the targeting problem?
  14. cl34n3r

The AV mana turret was good only at long range, because on short or medium range will be insta-killed by snipers, tanks or other infantry (also air enemies have a priority eliminating turrets. I have used it more when got spawncamped in a base and redeployed in next for counter armory zerg, but now i not find any case of be usefull, even for 0 certs, not 1000... I would like to create a system of guarantee after you buy a weapon 1000 certs for example how long you can use to not be "balanced" in the sense of becoming useless, unless you get back in somehow invest certs
    • Up x 4
  15. Sean79

any chance you guys could make a simple hotfix today removing the 64 and 32 bit client bullcrap? I can deal with the occasional crash as long as I can ACTUALLY RUN THE GAME! I am getting error code 0xc000007b which means the application cant launch. this happened last time you implemented this and it looks like any feedback you got on how it was broke complelty flew out the window.
  16. Deschain

lucky you got refund, i haven't :(
  17. Gleerok

Thank God, no more AV turret abusing
  18. thekiller478

I finish installing the update, hoping for good results. Played for about 20 mins before at 97% on loading screen it crashed. I expected it to be a one off, so kept on playing but same result after 2 mins of playing again. This never ever had happened before, but now happens regularly.

Better fix these fixed 64 bit clients, otherwise you will lose a lot of players.
  19. Narkoweed

CRASH CRASH CRASH.

Before this update it was like 1 crash every 3hours. Now it's 1 crash every ******* 20min... This is boring :<
    FIX IT FAAAAAAST plz :<

Moreover there is something like a freeze at 94~97% loading on redeploy for 3~5sec sometimes more
  20. DeadliestMoon

No they wont, stop trying to threaten them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.