Saying "special" when ordering a pizza costs it $3 LESS!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nregroepis, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Nregroepis

Sorry for not posting this in the off-topic bin, there's no off-topic sub-forum and pizza in the garbage bin thread isn't very... appetizing.

I just ordered a pizza over the phone to enhance a good time playing some PlanetSide 2 on a Friday night, and the very nice lady said that she could have been fired for saying this, but gave me an insight that saying the word "special" when ordering a pizza will cost the pizza THREE DOLLARS LESS than the original price. She said it's like this in some stores in the US and Canada, but not all.

I'm not sure why the word "special" would reduce the price by three dollars, but i'm giving everybody who reads this thread the opportunity to save their money. But, DO NOT SAY THAT YOU'RE SAYING THE WORD SPECIAL TO REDUCE THE PRICE or it will be the original price!

Now, get yourself a nice, fresh and hot slice of pizza that costs 3 dollars cheaper!

EDIT: Be careful though, i'm warning you that it could possibly increase the price, i'm not responsible for this. Please don't say that I didn't warn you.
  2. breeje

now that you say a special for THREE DOLLARS LESS
    this comes to my mind

[IMG]

bon appetit ;)
  3. AlterEgo

4. Flamberge

But what if I order a micro pizza, that only costs $2.74 with tax included? :eek::eek::eek:
  5. Scr1nRusher

A Pizza is more lethal to your health then a Spitfire.
  6. LodeTria

The natural process of aging is more lethal than a spitfire.
    • Up x 1
  7. Scr1nRusher

Breathing is more lethal than a spitfire.
  8. Ximaster

My parrot screaming inside a cage is more lethal than a spitfire.
    • Up x 1
  9. Scr1nRusher

Fluffy Teddy Bears made out of styrofoam are more lethal then a spitfire
  10. CorporationUSA

Dihydrogen Monoxide is more lethal than anything. Everyone who ingests it dies, and it's EVERYWHERE.
  11. FieldMarshall

There is probably a reason why the "special" pizza costs less.
    [IMG]

...If you know what i mean.
    • Up x 2
  12. Scorpion97

I just hope you aren't obese
    • Up x 1
  13. Nregroepis

It's from a secret printing machine that transfers nuclear waste into edible calories to make the pizza, nuclear waste is very cheap on the worldwide commodity stocks.

Not to worry, it filters out all the cockroaches, radiation and sterilizes the pizza into the perfectly most-organic-like synthetic, non-organic pizza with all the nutrients you require to live a healthy lifestyle. Just don't mind the ridiculously high rate of Iron that is shown on the Nutrition Facts label, your digestive system can certainly handle a little bit too much iron.
  14. Scatterblak

Then you get $0.26 back.

#MathIsHard