Say "NO" to the C4 NERF!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Elia Chobanov, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elia Chobanov

Do I need to say more?
    Oh, wait! :eek:
    • Up x 1
  2. Chipay

Say "NO" to double threads :eek:
    But yeah, it's kinda ********

Wanna bet that SOE will release an Implant that gives explosives 5% extra damage? (2 C4 = 10% = OHK TANK) :D
    • Up x 1
  3. PS2Freak

4. Zorewin

YES! Nerf away!
    • Up x 2
  5. Elia Chobanov

Sorry about that, fist time it happens...
  6. Elia Chobanov

Ooppsie, oblivious tanker detected! :p
  7. notyourbuddy

Had I not witnessed so much Drop Pod + C4 abuse over the last month I might have felt bad for dedicated LAs. But I did so I don't.

NERF FOR JUSTICE!
    • Up x 2
  8. Mythicrose12

By your own post, the drop pod abuse is the issue..not the C-4. You do realise now it's just going to be drop pods with AV mines (and possible sticky grenade) that deploy faster than C-4?
  9. PS2Freak

Indeed, Drop-pod is the Issue, not C4....

i have proximity radar on my vehicles.... never been c4ed since....

so, C4 nerf isnt justified... its more of a crutch for unexperienced vehicles drivers, who refuse to think about countermeasures..
    • Up x 1
  10. Thrustin

Probably nerfed C4 due to implants. Combine Sensor Shield with LA, and tankers will really have no counters whatsoever against LA, due to prox radar not detecting them. And that really is a problem.

Solution: Scrap implants.
    • Up x 1
  11. Messaiga

Well, they can see, can't they? Unless they are blind I think they could at least try to use their eyes + Third Person Mode to look around before they get C4'd. Still, as PS2Freak said, this nerf is simply a crutch for people who refuse to learn from what they did prior.
  12. Elia Chobanov

I'm really hoping this won't go live. If it does, a small :eek: in me will die. Also, I'll have to use my trusty n00btube again. Because oblivious drivers WILL be oblivious and 2 grenades to the back won't do a difference.
  13. Cromell

I'm a frequent tanker and I despise C4 with burning passion. I think this nerf is a bit too steep, though. If my tank blows up with C4, it's usually my fault for not being careful. I would much rather prefer C4 nerf against MAXes, not tanks.

It would promote a bit more of a teamwork to destroy tanks, though...
  14. DG-MOD-02

I am going to close this thread down as it is not constructive. Please keep posts constructive on these forums per the SOE Forum Guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.