[SAS] Special Air Service recruiting.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Nokturnyl, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Guters

Hello I play all factions usually the lowest pop at the time looking for a home for my nc character ps2:guttersmile psn:guttersmile
  2. Nokturnyl

Usually on approx 5pm gmt, will invite then
  3. Nokturnyl

4. Driz

Hey guys,

I am playing a few nights a week, i play medic, heavy and engie - was a PC player but have moved to the dark side as i prefer playing games on my PS4 - seen you guys around as the dominant outfit quite a lot and getting back to some organized play would be nice - happy to lead squads myself too, although i would like to get my BR up a bit first.

PSN - OAP_JD
    PS2 - Cattiebrie

Cheers
    Joe.
  5. Nokturnyl

Message me when you are next on for an invite
  6. ShadowDrakh6

Hi,
    Ran into loads of you already and i wish to join.

PSN: ShadowDrakh
    PS2: ShadowDrakh6
    CERES

(and Belgian)
  7. RevoItZ

Always good fights against these guys! Keep up the good work lads
  8. Nokturnyl

Add me on psn and we'll invite you
  9. devensega

Hi. I'd like to join SAS, seen you about and it looks like you like a fight. I play any class as needed.

PSN: devensega.

I tried to add you on PSN but no luck....I think I added the wrong person :p
  10. Dribble

PSN: DrabbleOne
    In Game: Drabble

I'll be logging in shortly and on most of today...(am WFH today)...

Usually should be able to do an hour or two an eve, (depending on the missus of course), plus Sat and Sunday mornings...

Be good to get involved with you guys...? ;-)
  11. ShadowDrakh6

I just invited everyone on this thread that listed their PS2 name :)
  12. Nokturnyl

Shadow are you in sas? If so what's your in game name
  13. antonk123

I saw in your post that you are looking to move more effectively as a unit. I have yet to see that in game. You have the numbers to field at least 2 organised squads at all times, do it!
  14. Nokturnyl

Thanks for the input antonk123 but let's keep this strictly to recruitment as that's what the thread is. Movement will become better when platoons are here, as it is a work in progress. Some of our players like to play in a squad, some like to play solo, we cater for both types, as long as people are enjoying themselves that's what matters.
  15. DJ945

Hey can you invite me to join please.
    My PSN : JGfro151617
    My IGN : DJ94545

Thanks
  16. Nokturnyl

I will be away from the game a week but message psn duffxzx for invite, thanks for the interest