[SAS] Special Air Service recruiting.

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Nokturnyl, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Nokturnyl

Hi Guys,

With the new outfit creation role out on the PS4, we're looking to boost our numbers in our nc outfit to become more effective. Ceres is a great server however we can occasionally be outnumbered by the TR when attacking.

So wheres the problem? You say there's too many? I say there's more to shoot at.

Although our outfit is quite big already, if we can boost the numbers more then this will allow us to move more effectively as a unit and become dominant over the elmos's and the barney's.

Although the name of the outfit is called after the british special forces, all nationalities and ages are welcome in this outfit as long as you're not a team killer.

Should any of you be interested, please feel free to add me on psn : Dotchin as I am online most days and i'll be happy to invite you.
  2. Nokturnyl

Update: May also contact childishbeatzz for invite, as I may not be on some hours.
  3. Nokturnyl

Due to many of you adding me and my playing hours not coinciding with some of you, please post here your psn, gin and time you usually play, this will allow me to dedicate time to the outfit but also put time a side for people requiring an invite.
  4. Summersport

How many of you are there already? It feels like you SAS guys are everywhere :)
  5. LaSouris

There is 300 of them. They seem to have a lot more of the newer players, which is great to see
  6. RTDJrhodes849

JRhodes849, time varies for me unfortunately so I'll be online as I can
  7. DeadlyByDesign1

Hi Guys, I would be interested to join
    PSN: DeadlyByDesign1
  8. Stumpdawg

I would appreciate if you guys added me.:cool:
    PSN:magic_treestump
    IGN:GingerMeme
    SERVER:Ceres
    I am usually on around 4pm till 9pm most days.
  9. Nokturnyl

All invited let me know if anymore are needed
  10. AeneaGames

Ceres server, PSN: AeneaZiggo, PS2: Aenea

Already in outfit and already added you Dotchin on my friendlist.

How is the squad thing working? I do end up with a lot of SAS people around me, but usually not many (or any) in my squad.

I turned on voicechat again just now (15 min before server maintenance) I could hear faint talking, probably should adjust the volume or something.

Anyhoo, my playing times fluctuate, can be any time between midnight and ehmm, midnight the next day :)

PS. How about a nice SAS decal that doesn't make it seem we're all British? (I'm Dutch)
  11. Nokturnyl

Yeah we're already looking through the decal right now. It's a Union Jack because sas is the name of the UK special forces which is how the outfit started when small, but we're making it more universal now. Squad wise I always run a squad and use voice chat. The difficulty is the way the game works. People auto joining squads when in game often prevents me from inviting people and it's the regular players who leave squads and message me for a squad invite. With the game having no text box like the PC version, I have to rely on shouting out on outfit voice chat, which is also wierd as the game has 3 voice channels, proximity, squad and outfit. If I shout out on outfit chat and you're in proximity, many have told me they don't hear me.

Not to worry though, we are working through these slight obstacles and we do pride ourselves on the fact that everyone is welcome.

We're not an elitest outfit and aren't number crunching or analysing stat websites like i've seen some outfits doing. Although there is no problem with this (some people like this), to me its a game, and should just be enjoyed for what it is, rather than worrying who you need to impress by what battle rank you are, what weapons you have and what your kill death ratio is. After all, some days i've had some amazing kill streaks, then others have been like a scene off the movie deliverance, with the banjo playing in the background.
  12. AeneaGames

Glad you don't look at stats since mine fluctuate a lot. I prefer to play Light Assault and go places the enemy doesn't expect, works out great about 60% of the time, but the other times I just feel like cannon fodder :D

Plus I believe K/D ratio with this game is not that important, playing the darn objectives is and helping the team. I do switch to Engineer at times and repair stuff when the squad's Sundy is under attack but that also means one is an easy target. Read on Reddit about someone complaining about noobs shooting at armoured vehicles and such, I know it doesn't do any damage but I can distract them from team mates with anti-tank weapons or team mate's Lightning that they hadn't spotted yet...

Anyhoo, I'm fine with the SAS thing, we could simply use the real SAS logo maybe? Or a variation of it
    [IMG]
  13. Wiehee

PSN: Wiehe- PS2: Wiehe Ceres

I really like your attitude of just having fun with lots of people.
  14. Nokturnyl

Added you on psn as you were not on when I tried to add you to outfit
  15. Naykon

Hi fellas,

interested in joining, please add me!

PSN: Naykon1
    In game: Naykon

Cheers!
  16. Nokturnyl

Just need a time you're available for invite
  17. Quill

Hi,

I've just created a new NC toon on Ceres and would love to join up.
    Fed up of the TR zerg and would love to have some red targets to shoot at.
    PSN: Daymun
    PS2: Quilldew
  18. Nokturnyl

Let me know when you'll be on for invite
  19. Quill

Am on now and should be for most of the evening :)
  20. Nokturnyl