[Suggestion] SARON TO "OP", ENFORCER "OP"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasterDk78, Jan 12, 2015.

1. MasterDk78

Vulcan needs more buff :p

nah its fine as it is, all faction has their advantage and disadvantagde.
    I bought the T2 striker while it had lock-on. Ill never get that back.

Stop complaining guys, they dont give a darn :)
    • Up x 2
  2. MahouFairy

I can totally feel you man. We had the NC laughing when out Striker was nerfed/ revamped to oblivion. The current Striker only gets you assists, but not kills as it used to.
    • Up x 1
  3. MasterDk78

Yep, I went from a 1000 cert rocket louncher to a 250 cert rocket louncher :)
    Love the NC phoenix.. totally envy you guys :)
  4. ATRA_Wampa-One

Same, but for Lancer/Lasher.
  5. MahouFairy

That's the problem with this game, people calling out for nerfs will only lead to other weapons of their own fraction being nerfed. And that cycle goes on and on and we "might as well throw rocks at each other", or have a pistol fight. What we have now are just lasers that don't feel like lasers, rockets that don't feel like rockets, and tanks that feel like tofu.

I'd rather everything was buffed. "Oh TR you have that vulcan? Well guess what, you can't run now, since we have the (buffed) lancer/ phoenix now muhahaha.". Or "Well NC/ VS ESF, you think your rocket pods are that good? Well, bad luck to you, check out my (buffed) striker!"
  6. ATRA_Wampa-One

The Vulcan-H is OP though, but just in magazine size. Make it so it can't one clip a MBT and w/e.
  7. Jac70

some TR guy, "Vulcan's totally fine honest, nothing to see here" :eek:
  8. Huishe

As long as voices who say that TTK here is too low already are being listened to, it will never happen.
  9. Huishe

Vulcan's not fine, it's still useless piece of junk. For MBT of course. Harassers, well, i couldn't care less. It does a lot of damage up close? Just blow the little sucker up. What's really annoying is some harasser with enforcer sniping you from 300 m while moving (making it a superhard target).
    • Up x 1
  10. Village

11. MasterDk78

Just saw another post, so firgured its time to bring this one back :)
  12. MasterDk78

Would love to see a harrasser with shredder on it :)
    • Up x 1
  13. Goldmonk

Didn't the VS say the same thing with the PPA?
    [IMG]
  14. MasterDk78

Did see another thread again.. so here we go :)