Salutations, outfits of Cobalt!

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Crestfall, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Crestfall

As most of you are aware, SOE have recently announced that Lithcorp will be merging with Cobalt, and all outfits along with it.

As the founder of the VS' Iron Vanguard on Lithcorp, I am posting this message in hopes of establishing initial connections with both allied and enemy outfits on Cobalt. It my belief, and of many others that will be joining you on Cobalt, that collaboration between outfits enables more interesting fights, which enhances the game for all factions. We will set up a proper thread here following the merger - this is more a tentative post.

For NC/TR outfits, our main interest is to have contact names of those who would like to try having organized fights between outfits (in the sense of agreeing upon location and player count in general). These would not be the most frequent occurences, but they would be nice to have once in a while. No doubt, Lithcorp outfits of your faction will also approach you with similar requests.

For VS, we are interested in working together with well-coordinated outfits during platoons. We have worked closely with other outfits - very successfully at that - and that is a success that we hope to replicate and expand upon with our new-found allies on Cobalt. We are also open to the possibility of merging smaller outfits into our ranks on fair terms, should the interest for it exist.

We look forward to fighting alongside you following the server merge. Until then, good hunting!
  2. Rakkuun

Heya Crestfall, on behalf of the NC Cobalt Alliance, we'd be up for a good fight as soon as the server merge has taken place. We are an alliance of 11 outfits here on Cobalt and the Jesters already made clear they'd love to be a part of it as soon as the server merge has taken place.

Throw me a private message on the forums/ingame if you'd like to go into further details and we'll see what we can do.
  3. Rakkuun

Oh, and welcome to Cobalt. :)
  4. Danvers

Hello Crestfall.
    Firstly welcome to Cobalt.
    Second, there's plenty of organised VS outfits about on Cobalt, who are more than happy to work with other professional outfits.
    We in PTMC are always looking for decent outfits to co-ordinate with.
    If you want to talk to us about working together you can join our forums and ask for a diplomat tag (here)
    Or you can find me (samdanvers) in game
    Or show up at the Indar warpgate 7PM where we start our command platoon
  5. Shurrikken

Hey man, I'm second leader of IVGD on Crestfall's side, I'd be more than happy to join your forum and discuss future plans.

Hit me up with a PM or leave contact in this thread!
  6. datfluttershy

yes the Jesters will move to Cobalt and join the Alliance, since if the Devs don't give us meta game, we might as well come up with it on our own.

@Crestfall - always liked fighting IVGD as it really is a different challange then plowing trough endless numbers of random VS. Really have to go full on balls to the wall sometimes ^^
  7. Danvers

You can add me in game as samdanvers
    Our forums are here http://ptmc.enjin.com if you want to sign up as a diplomat
    Or as our servers have now merged wait in the Indar warpgate at 7PM GMT and watch for the large amount of PTMC tags
  8. Shurrikken

Uhm, did I miss this little fact?^^

Edit: Created account on your forums.
  9. Danvers

Excellent I'll prob the CO when he's on to move you o the diplomat section.
    Also no they haven't I misread the update news, it was just server maintenence
  10. Traeonia

11. Shurrikken