[S3X1] Hellz Angelz

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by eatcow0, Oct 4, 2013.

1. eatcow0

• S3X1 is recruiting, always recruiting, forever recruiting.
    • There is no set age limit, however we have a maturity expectation which younger players tend to fail.
    • We do not require mics, however speaking is vastly superior to typing and we use teamspeak for communications and better coordination.
    • We are a large outfit, running a public platoon everyday except when we do outfit only ops.
    • We gladly accept new players and help them get acquainted with the game.
    • Outfit leaders are pinkfluffychipmunkslayer and ionst0rm.
    • We have a twitch tv, facebook, teamspeak 3, website, and youtube channel.
    • We keep our platoons relaxed with not a whole lot of micromanaging and sometimes party on top of a random mag.
    • We like to do silly antics and troll ops, its a game after all
    • Everyone here is family
    • We are too S3X1 and know it
    If you are interested in joining up, pm one of the leaders or storey790, join our platoon, or submit an application in game. You can also join up from our website at: http://hellzangelz.freeforums.net/
    Please note that our website is under construction.

Here is a couple youtube vids of us:

Our twitch tv can be found here:

Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Planetside-2s-Hellz-Angelz-S3X1-Connery/586567938069687
  2. eatcow0

3. eatcow0

4. BorialisAurora

This outfit has gained a mighty bump this day, great crew to work with
  5. KaraMarie

6. SeeWestphal

Had a blast working with a couple of your people in the public platoon today. If I wasn't already in an outfit I'd join in a heartbeat.
    • Up x 1
  7. eatcow0

A bump for the cookies
  8. eatcow0

A bump for S3X1 purple spandex power
  9. eatcow0

+1600 members strong now and will continue to instill the fear of T-Ray across auraxis.
  10. Atrus2g

Christ had no clue Pinkfluffy was an outfit leader; solid dude and always squad up with him when I can. Been with S3X1 for 3+ years :)