[BUG] Rumble Seat made Flashes into Ford Pintos

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AnnPerkins, Mar 14, 2013.

1. AnnPerkins

• Up x 2
  2. AmazingBob

Lol, noticed this one too.
  3. Being@RT

Yep. I was enjoying the difficulty of exploding my Flash recently before update. I even managed to get it stuck upside down without it exploding, several times.

But now it's back to the usual. Guess they made the rumble seat comfy by filling it with some liquid. Nitroglycerin or such.

edit: I feel really really sorry for anyone who thought Flash Turbo is a good place to put their certs.
  4. TheRealMetalstorm

LOL THIS COULD BE THE INSPIRATION OF THE CURRENT FLASH MECHANICS, FOR ALL WE KNOW
    seriously,
    LOL
  5. Highway_Star

Devs to do list;

-Allow the flash to roll over without exploding.
    -Allow players to push the flash back onto its wheels like you can in Halo.
  6. The Shermanator

More so than any other vehicle, the Flash needs a roll cage.
  7. Zitroxious

8. Drevar

Do a barrel roll!
  9. Nocturnal7x

I like this.

Yea, I have full flash speed certed and flash turbo lvl 2 (love me some fuel regen). In adition to the turbo not making any noise (fix this FFS) it also like to explode...
  10. Gustavo M

Flash desesperately needs something to protect the driver. And a bit more of stability while we are at It.
    • Up x 1
  11. Being@RT

And crosshairs visible in third person view. That'd go a loooong way in adding to its combat role without becoming a sitting duck with no protection while you aim as those crosshairs wouldn't nudge all over the place while hitting a pebble. You could say the Flash needs some gun stabilization.
    • Up x 1
  12. Momo93

I would like to be able to shield my Flash (driver included) when I play as a HA, like the Infiltrators can cloak theirs :D.